Author Posts

May 7, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Nothing morbid.

Just for information’s sake.

When I was in college, I bought an old and (quite) thick encyclopedia of “Bad Letters and Bad Men”. I bought it because I passed by a book sale and I wasn’t interested in anything so I thought I might give that book a try.

It was the scariest (make-you-paranoid) book I’ve ever read. It details different serial killers, their biography and how they started out their life of crime. I can still remember a few and can still recognize “styles” whenever I watch crime series (which are popular).

The only time I stopped was when I started having nightmares about the brutality of some of the crimes I’ve read there.

I’m still interested in crime stories – I think being aware of how some people think made me wary and cautious; it did keep me safe. And I’ve been listening to my instinct all the time whenever I’m in public places or with people I don’t know.

May 7, 2016 at 11:12 pm

There is no doubt that different types of crimes are believed to be associated with various reasons or behaviors such as one having a rough childhood, those who may have been abused in various ways, or can some crimes be done based on the belief of evil?   There several questions related to crimes and why exactly do some citizens commit crimes, especially crimes of a heinous nature.  This topic can go into the depths of the above; especially dwelling on the question; why?    Psychologists attempt to pin point and/or resolve behaviors related to crimes.  Can we name someone who has committed a horrible crime, has been evaluated by a psychologist and did his/her behavior improve or worsen?

May 8, 2016 at 12:50 am

“Crime Enthusiast” just sounds weird!! lol  But know what you mean!!  I lie watching crime shows and how they solve them or even unsolved mysteries!!

May 8, 2016 at 2:14 am

I am interested in crime stories, suspense kind of novel, fan of NCIS here. I love crime stories. I regularly watched crime documentaries either at YouTube or History Channel (cable channel). I watched how the crime had done and how the authorities able to solve it. Somehow it gives me an idea. I learned from it. I have some ideas how a crime was committed. I was watching this kind of documentaries since I was 7 and yes my father let me watch it, lol.

I get interested with it, and the forensic science. Maybe that is the reason I am good with Chemistry and laboratory stuff because of being enthusiasts. If only I am not afraid of blood, I should be having a degree in Forensic. I am very interested to study a cadaver and how the crime was committed, like the time of death, what is the cause of death, how the victim strangle, all that.

May 8, 2016 at 4:29 am

Crime is everywhere , every part of the world.

Although I must admit that gun issues are very crucial in western countries.

Fortunately, fire arms are now allowed to be own by civilians in our country.

That is why we don’t have any gun issues here except for robberies, burglary and snatchers.

However, under table money or the so called bribery is the top listed crime .

The problem is the leaders they themselves how to stop this crime among themselves first.

I don’t think so we could get any better but I guess that with law and order, crime rate should reduce gradually.

Oh yes, I love CSI, Bones, Mentalist. Great detective dramas that keep me in suspense