Author Posts

June 28, 2016 at 5:27 am

I am a fan of Google Chrome, had been using since I first used my laptop.

In the past I used IE because that was the only browser available besides Ms Dos.

IE is super slow at refreshing the page whereas Chrome is faster but sometimes I might get NO Page Display due to server problem.

Google Chrome is user friendly and I Love to see the first cartoon image shown on the first page that animates.

Chrome gives a refreshing look each day when I open up the browser.

It follows the mood or festive season on that day itself.

So, which browser are you using now?

June 28, 2016 at 9:34 pm

I am also using Chrome, although there are some features of Firefox that I still miss. I like the tab groups in Firefox, which Chrome lacks. I also like the ability to drag a tab to the bookmark menu bar to create a bookmark for a page I’m visiting.

June 28, 2016 at 9:58 pm

@peachpurple  I also prefer google chrome. It’s quick and easy as well as pleasing interface.

June 28, 2016 at 10:11 pm

@peachpurple  I have 4 Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and Opera but I generally use Chrome. However I use MS Edge in my office as it is the only one allowed for official login.

March 12, 2017 at 10:01 am

I am also using Google Chrome most of the time as I find it faster than other browsers. But I also use Mozilla Firefox if I need to open my other email accounts. I no longer use Internet Explorer.

March 12, 2017 at 5:12 pm

I have chrome as my primary browser. Apart from chrome, I have also installed Firefox and Opera. And Internet Explorer is something I can’t get rid of. It seems that browser seems to be attached by default. And not something I’d use for serious work. Most of my work gets done with the chrome. And I think the extensions are what makes the chrome a good option. I am thinking of using simple browser if possible. But I guess chrome extensions makes it way more usable.