Author Posts

May 22, 2016 at 3:49 am

Cooking on a grill makes even hot links even better tasting.

Getting started is about as easy as throwing rocks in a creek bed.

Just get out the Bratwursts and set ’em down on an already hot grill, indirectly so as not to over cook and burn them, put down the lid and allow some time to pass, open up and take a look see. If all is well, just give them a coat of BBQ sauce then let them sit there a while longer then you can roll ’em over and do the same on the other side.

Once the smell of cooked sausages are in the air in about 15 minutes or less, you might just be ready for some buns and some beer to have an enjoyable Smoked grilled sausage on a bun with a cold one.

May 22, 2016 at 4:30 am

yeah, it would be nice to have BBQ sauce over the hotdogs and chicken wings.

However, outdoor BBQ is very tiring and sweaty.

The weather in Malaysia is pretty hot, so BBQ isn’t a favorable practice even at night.

Maybe by the beach, would be cool and breezy, book out a resort nearby and bring in a party of friends .

I love BBQ chicken wings and hotdogs.

I usually grill them in the oven with the skewer.

May 22, 2016 at 5:03 am

@peachpurple We always like to spread honey on top of the food, especially the chicken wings.

We used to like going to the waterfall and have BBQ when I was in high school. It was fun. I have seen many people here having BBQ in their front yard as well, though it’s hot here.  It seems like BBQ gathering is quite popular here. I did have one BBQ gathering in my house too.

But, now with two young children around, I haven’t have BBQ gathering for quite some time. 😛

May 24, 2016 at 12:24 am

Sometimes just going out to get a nice hot BBQ roast beef sandwich at a local grill helps bring back fond memories in a pinch.

June 16, 2016 at 8:42 pm

I have had winter days where it was too cold to cook on a grill and summer days where it was too hot to bear being out doors. So in both cases I like to cook on a cast iron pan with ribs. The grease dripps down off the meat and when the meat is cooked to perfection the grill marks on it just look good.

September 9, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Hot links are so good charcoaled. This method beings out the flavor even more. Hot links make the perfect jambalaya dish with spices and seasonings.