Author Posts

September 26, 2016 at 2:15 pm

There are sometimes in life that we cannot control things. Despite spending the time  of planning such goals in life. As the popular phrase, “expect the unexpected”, some people cannot endure the drastic changes. In certain reasons, people should be flexible in any situations to cope up from the changes in their lives, either in family, friends, relatives and the like.

September 26, 2016 at 4:12 pm

@Shavkat, You are right my friend.We can never expect perfection. How we tried to meet the expectations, but there are internal or external factors that may block our way.But this case is only sometimes to happen along the way.

September 26, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Changes are inevitable in our lives. They will always be part and parcel of our lives. So whether you have planned yourself or not you will never come across something that will not give you a challenge along the way.

September 28, 2016 at 7:02 pm

@lovern It is, my friend. We still need to keep on doing our plans in life. I had experienced so many hardships and deceptions. But I still hanging on to what I believed in. In time, this aspiration of mine will fall into the right place. Life is not always like this.

@anitah I agree. We cannot control what will happen in the future. It is always a challenge to face the reality of life. There is a good thing will happen after facing these challenges.

September 29, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Many of us in this wide world experience  sufferings and they seem cannot anymore be handled , but because of our strong faith, we were able and will always be able to remedy all the problems. There is nothing impossible under the heat of the sun.

October 1, 2016 at 2:27 pm

@lovern I agree. We need to embrace these difficulties and life. At the end of the day, we were able to handle it gradually. No matter how difficult the challenges are, we would be able to do something.

April 19, 2017 at 3:29 am

You are right,  actually change is a permanent law of life. There’s another saying which says that the only certain thing on earth is uncertainty. You can never be sure of certain things in life,  but one thing you can always be sure of is that the uncertainty will always be there. Everything on earth is going through a change. Change is constant,  you are either changing for good or bad,  you are either going up or down,  you are either progressing or not. Change is part of life,  in other ways I can say that life is change. Wherever there’s life changes are inevitable. That’s why if something is not  changing for the better it will  change for the worst.

April 19, 2017 at 5:37 am

@sebente These are the two sides of changes in life. It can be changed to better or for worse. I think people should know how to handle the changes and move towards personal goals. There are so many factors or obstacles that people will face along the course of life. But still, they need to aim for the betterment of their lives.