Author Posts

November 7, 2016 at 5:34 am

As explained in my earlier post how Baba had appeared on the wall of my bedroom, the desire to visit Puttaparthi was developing slowly in my heart and mind. I gave a serious thought to it. The only doubt and suspicion were ‘WHY SHOULD BHAGWAN HELP HIS BITTER CRITIC?’.

As Brother-in-law was retiring in the year 1999 from Anantapur, suddenly  I thought of visit Puttaparthi so that I can have some opportunity of seeing his blessings if any he has to give that too on the priority basis. But nothing was found practical.

When I visited Puttaparthi there were scratches in the feet and without knowing the reason they were due to I  walked up to PRASANTINILAYAM and enter inside and coolly had his Darshan.  At 10 pm  got  the train and reached Hyderabad without any problem.

After reaching Hyderabad I contacted the Doctor (Dermatologist) who diagnosed the problem as due to PSORIASIS and prescribed some medicines which were totally against my like to use. I purchased and used only for a day. But there is undaunted will power in me which took me to Computer to google everything about this deadly disease.

while I was sitting at the computer the other day after my visit to the Puttaparthi I suddenly thought how could BHAGWAN help me if he really wants to get me out of this disease.

I started searching the treatments available and are in practice for Psoriasis. I do not know how my search continued one after the other though I was getting severe pain in the feet and blood was oozing out. Even then I continued my search and stuck at one place where somebody had mentioned his personal experience and suggested a treatment . The only thing I noticed and appreciated was that he did not expect anything in return for his advice but sought assurance to spread that simple way  to other patients suffering from Psoriasis. It was damn simple. Somehow, I liked it as it was only a fruit treatment.

I did it in the night on the very same day. People do not believe. The scratches in the feet became normal the next morning and after one more day I was in a position to walk quite normally.

My friend who was  dropping me to the main road to get an Auto really could not believe his own eyes.

The same day I visited the Doctor who could not find any words to say how I got treated. The only words  she uttered were “GOD IS GREAT. HE REALLY BLESSED YOU. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY’.

THIS IS  WHAT  ‘THE SERVICE TO HUMANITY IS THE SERVICE TO GOD ‘  MEANS.

The interesting thing is that I could not find that site again from the Computer in spite of my best and sincere search.