Author Posts

May 6, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Being healthy is a status of your physical body of not having any illness, mild or severe, having the ability to do physical activities without being tired quickly, having problems with heart, not having to avoid other activity like jogging or lifting heavy things, etc.

How do you able to describe a person who is healthy? Is he needs to be healthy physically, mentally and spiritually? Does fat people, not to offend, means not healthy at all as they are prone to having heart disease and problem with blood circulation. Does having to avoid certain things to do makes you unhealthy? How could you describe a healthy person?

May 6, 2016 at 10:44 pm

I think being healthy is as you described, but I think it also depends on the person. I feel that I am healthy even though I do have trouble with high blood pressure. I am overweight and have been that way all my life, so I do not see that changing anytime soon. Lol. I am still physically active and I am able to do things that require walking and lifting. However, I am not supposed to lift heavy things since I do have a couple of herniated discs in my lower back. I feel that mental and emotional health is important to over all health too. As these problems can cause physical ailments also. Staying healthy is important to me so that I will be around for a long time for my children.

May 9, 2016 at 10:54 am

I think healthy means holistic well being both mind and body

May 9, 2016 at 11:37 am

@morgoodie you mean being healthy with our mind too, like having a positive mind that even though you are feeling something about your health, you still like to deal with it with a positive mind and it is useless to deal with it where you feel about it.

@slayer08 holistic, that is the right term. Do you have it too? I don’t think I have it but when I know I am sick, I act on it and I always wanted to escape the bad feeling. I want to recover fast.

May 9, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Do you have meat every meal? At home, we only eat meat once a week, mostly fish,and vegetables.

May 9, 2016 at 12:18 pm

@lovern yes sissy, we have meat, it is because meat is cheaper than fish. We have meat and fish every week. Why did you ask? We also have vegetables. We even drink food supplements.