Author Posts

April 13, 2017 at 7:37 pm

It’s almost 4 days when I haven’t log in to this site because my computer says Not Acceptable!…. an appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on the server. The error was generated by Mod_security.

I’m always disappointed in trying to connect with this site because of that problem. Luckily, Yesterday I was able to log in when I turn off the computer’s firewall. Does that have to do with the error I always received?

April 13, 2017 at 7:44 pm

You are lucky! I wish you no more logging in troubles.

April 14, 2017 at 11:31 am

I still have problems about it. Sometimes it really doesn’t open at all. I think it is better to turn off the firewall but the problem is my computer might be be at risk. Am I right?

April 14, 2017 at 11:53 am

@Tita, That is weird info in your logging. Try to operate your scanner to remove the virus. There might be a virus that attacks your computer.Keep on scanning your computer every two days, then delete all those in your bin, they add up burden to the computer,Also delete some old images in your drop box , make a clean up my dear.

Have a peaceful Good Friday.

April 14, 2017 at 11:58 am

@Cely, yes friend I always clean up my bin everyday and to think that I have an antivirus installed in my computer. The thing is, it always says it is not a secure site. And about the images, I am saving them in a flash drive not on my computer so I was really puzzled every time if what’s the problem..maybe I can ask a technicians help. hehe

April 14, 2017 at 12:11 pm

@Tita, that was also what I observed when other browser is used. What is your default browser? That was what I always see on screen every time I opened a web not only in this site , but I ignored, just ignore and click only your account name and password should be clicked in box labelled remember so you won’t keep on writing your account name and password. This time, I could still see these words not secured, I ignored.

April 14, 2017 at 12:52 pm

@cely, Chrome is my default browser. And yes I already clicked the remember password before this problem arise.