Author Posts

April 28, 2017 at 6:40 pm

@Tita, I am always using the Microsoft word to write my articles so easy just click it and after having chosen a title save it click ave then proceed to typing. Left don you can see the counter. It is not a problem by the way. In fact, without seeing the counter you can sense if you reach the minimum numbers.300 words are equivalent to two (2) long paragraphs at 5 sentences each and at 30 words per sentence. It is just so easy. Should there be problem of your word counter, do the counting this way: number of words X number of sentences or lines ( diagram) equals number of words. Do not count words one by one. Just follow the way to count if your word counter does not work for you.

April 29, 2017 at 5:57 pm

@haripriya, thank you so much, for now I’m using notepad and m-word to count my words. These suggestions made in here are very helpful and I’m trying all of it to make a better choice to opt with. I think the two suggestions are good enough to use., notepad++ and the m-word.

April 29, 2017 at 6:01 pm

@cely, lol that is the easiest way to count, yeah sometimes and most of my blogs were not being counted. I just calculated it when I saw that it is long enough then I know that it had the minimum word counts already. hehe that was the reason why I think of some suggestions other members of LB using.

April 29, 2017 at 6:05 pm

@peeush trikha, yes you are correct. even I, already checked the ones that being suggested. So I thinks many of Literacy base bloggers usually used the notepad++ and Microsoft word.

May 1, 2017 at 12:27 pm

@Tita Just now I found that Grammarly itself has a word count and so you don’t have to copy-paste in Word or notepad or something. With the extension installed you can directly type in LB and it will show you the grammatical errors and mistakes thus saving time. There is also a provision for setting up to check in American English or British English. Hope this is useful for you. 🙂

May 4, 2017 at 4:50 pm

@haripriya, it’s six days already since I had last drop here in literacy base sorry for the late reply. It’s just that I still have the log in problem so I wasn’t active for those days. yes thank you by the way. I’ll check your suggestions once I already downloaded it from other search engine then I’ll try here at Literacy base. That is very useful about the British and american English though it is better to use the American English.

May 4, 2017 at 5:51 pm

@Tita It is ok. I am glad that my suggestion is useful for you. With the Grammarly, I type in that window here in LB as it shows the word count and simultaneously I correct my mistakes. See you around. 🙂

May 4, 2017 at 6:34 pm

@haripriya, thank you my friend. Yes it is indeed helpful. hopefully I wouldn’t have any issues anymore with log in this month for me to be able to catch up with my target. God bless Join in my new group All about flavor

May 4, 2017 at 7:14 pm

@Tita You are most welcome my friend. I wish you good luck that you achieve your planned target. I have joined your group 🙂 See you around 🙂

May 4, 2017 at 7:36 pm

@haripriya, thanks Share your thoughts also about it.. Bye for now