Author Posts

November 20, 2016 at 2:20 am

I have started reading some portions of Genesis to find out our main purpose on earth. What God created us for and it’s marvelous. What I saw three words, God created man to tend, guard and keep all that HE created. That is any field we find ourselves these three responsibilities should be the basis for any decision we take.

The many  problem we face in our world now with regards to climate changes which tend to have negative effect all living organism is because we have tend to neglect these responsibilities. Things we do do not promote the fulfillment of these responsibilities.

December 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Currently reading ‘The Selfish Gene’ by Richard Dawkins. I’ve been watching youtube videos on him for a while and decided to read one of his books.

February 10, 2017 at 9:56 am

I just finished a Graphic novel, Watchmen and a novel by Harper Lee,  Go Set a Watchman, a book related to her best-selling classic, To Kill a Mockingbird. Although the two novels were unconnected, I like the idea that I read in succession books with similar titles.

I am currently reading another novel, this time a sci-fi fantasy. The title escapes me… maybe it’s an indication of how good it is or my age.