Author Posts

August 16, 2016 at 11:00 am

@shaloo Naveen called up just now and promised by the end of the week he expects payments to be made. We will wait till then. He has also reinstated my blogs in my name and promised he will do that for all concerned. He said that when they are in the process of upgrading they keep some blogs on hold.

August 16, 2016 at 11:11 am

@bestwriter that’s encouraging news! But that also means that there is uncertainity regarding payments. If there are delays with 5$ payments then what will happen during the next redemptions of 25$?

August 16, 2016 at 2:08 pm

@bestwriter  Well, even I have mylot account, but I am not that active these days. I read the post at there, but that user was confused about two payment gateway (bank and paypal). Well, we already knew that paypal has many limitation for Indians unlike others. So this thing is understandable. 

August 16, 2016 at 2:57 pm

@Anand I was just talking to Naveen, the admin of the site. We had a long discussion about certain things. You will see an update on the site very soon.

August 16, 2016 at 2:58 pm

@ suny  That’s sounds really good. It is always good to have something new on site. And good to hear that site is responsive with all his users.

August 16, 2016 at 4:57 pm

@suny We too had a chat. Unless payment is made no amount of chats can help the community. Keeping my fingers crossed.

August 16, 2016 at 10:40 pm

@ suny He had a word with @ bestwriter too. I would say that making the phone call is a positive sign. We all received the email for delay in payment too but this sort of thing during the first payment itself is not a good sign. The second payment redemption is for 25$ and this kind of uncertainty isn’t good.

August 16, 2016 at 10:53 pm

@shaloo walia I suggested him to give a notification to all on the site itself but what he did is known to all of us. I don’t know how @bestwriter  will take this matter 🙂

August 17, 2016 at 3:58 am

@suny  That was my suggestion too but instead he has sent emails to those who have redeemed.  If there was payment proof from those who received it, that would have further added to the trust.

August 17, 2016 at 4:01 am

@shaloo walia  I understand there have been payments made earlier but if there was some proof that would have been nice.

August 17, 2016 at 4:09 am

@Anand  They have misunderstood. It is either paypal or bank account.

August 17, 2016 at 8:06 am

@bestwriter Yes we can choose any of them. They have given both. I guess people are misunderstanding it because both are in same page and have one update button. lol

August 17, 2016 at 12:23 pm

@ bestwriter @ suny And it was really stupid to send an email to all without putting the email ids in ‘bcc’. And then they talk of confidentiality of bank information and phone numbers!!!

August 18, 2016 at 6:32 am

I’ll wait until someone is paid… and then wait until someone else is paid twice.

August 18, 2016 at 9:13 am

@kaylar  😀  Very intelligent move indeed.