Author Posts

August 15, 2016 at 2:57 pm

I was at myLot earlier today and found this discussion which might interest you

http://www.mylot.com/post/2963316/tinycent-is-not-for-me

August 15, 2016 at 4:32 pm

@bestwriter You are right and that is expected from you because you know all 🙂 Do you still have that black dog sitting at the gate of your house watching at unwanted guests? I have no posts at Mylot for several months but my account is there alright.

August 15, 2016 at 4:51 pm

@suny What has my dog got to do with what myLot members are saying??????

August 15, 2016 at 7:51 pm

@suny hahaha…I like your sense of humor.

@bestwriter People are going to say all sorts of things. Let’s decide whether to continue after we receive our payment.

August 16, 2016 at 2:01 am

They don’t seem to realize the bank information is only for Indian members, and anyone else can put in their PayPal information.  I redeemed their this morning.  They say you will get a phonecall within 24-48 hours about your payment.  Nothing yet, but it’s not been that long.

August 16, 2016 at 3:39 am

@shaloo walia I too am waiting for payment but will post nevertheless as I will not lose much by writing those few lines. I like to write anyway.

It is past 48 hours and that promised phone call has not yet come. I may call them as their number is visible on the Net.

August 16, 2016 at 4:07 am

Thank you for sharing this post. I just knew about tinycent and want to find out more about it. Though this discussion is talking about the negative comments, at least I got to know the bank information is not required for all, I did not Indians cannot send PayPal payments to Indian users, that’s a bit strange for me. Glad to know so many have already requested for payment. Hope everyone will receive their payment soon.

I have not find FAQ from tinycent site yet, so I do not know how it works and the minimum payout too. I am still checking it out. 🙂

So, do you all enjoy spending time in tinycent? Is it a very new site and can we write personal posts like how we did in Bubblews? It would be nice if we can have a site where we can write casually and freely and yet still earn some tiny cents. By the way, the site looks simple and fast to me.

August 16, 2016 at 4:39 am

@Lee ka  A small correction. We Indians can get payment through paypal but they cut a commission.

They have added the faq now. You will see it on top.

Writing there is fun. Most users post  interesting blogs.

August 16, 2016 at 7:18 am

I have not been there yet, neither mylot nor tinycent

I am still waiting for more positive reviews first because blogbourne had burnt a big hole for me.

I need to wait and see since there are too many new sites popping up now.

I hope to join in another site that is similar to literacybase and blogjob, fast, quick and reliable.

August 16, 2016 at 7:27 am

I had just read your post at mylot, I didn’t know that it required bank account for tinycent payment.

Definitely  not worth to give a shot, even my paypal isn’t link to my bank account.

But how good is mylot?

August 16, 2016 at 8:12 am

@peachpurple  myLot is the most reliable site but very very slow in adding earnoings. It has 0.0001 there (lol) Tinycent has two options – bank account and paypal. I have given my paypal email. Sad that your paypal is not connected with your accounts. Why can you not do it?

August 16, 2016 at 8:41 am

@Lee Ka I am surprised why you could not find the FAQ of Tinycent since it is there from day one when I checked the site through a post of @bestwriter. It says the Indian writers can add PayPal as an optional measure although they will get their pay through bank only.

@bestwriter  users for some countries can withdraw their funds from PayPal loading their different  e-card wallets  which give them an option to use their funds for payment. Besides they can use PayPal account for payment directly for payment to any one or shopping purpose unlike we in India.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by suny.

August 16, 2016 at 9:54 am

@Lee ka  @suny is right. We cannot store money in paypal but use it as a route which transfers funds and  the moment they get lodged they are automatically transferred to our bank account.

August 16, 2016 at 10:18 am

@suny @shaloo walia  @Lola

I had posted the following blog which again has been credit to a Tarun Shiva.

https://www.tinycent.com/it-was-great-talking-to-you

I have alerted contact about this but no reaction.

August 16, 2016 at 10:37 am

@ bestwriter  @ suny yesterday one of my posts was credited to tarun shiva. I have written to support but no response yet. In fact, i saw many such posts where members have complained of their posts being credited to tarun shiva.

Another friend of mine whom I had introduced to the site told me about having read a post where the user has complained about not receiving the payment even after many weeks. On searching the site, I found not even a single post about payment proof. There is only one post where the member claims to have been paid by the site since last ten months. I don’t know how authentic it is.