Author Posts

May 19, 2016 at 6:02 am

@peachpurple I guess as parents, we need to guide them and do together with them at the beginning. Sometimes I get mad too, especially when I am pregnant now, I really do not have much energy to clean up for them. 😛 My son is easily distracted too, so I have to remind him or find interesting ways to make him do it. Moreover, I don’t allow my children to watch TV, use computer and mobile phone, and play games, but they have been playing with lots of stuffs all day long, so it’s difficult to tidy up those stuffs actually. 😀

Yes, I have never send my both children to school, even kindergarten. I really started teaching the academic subjects since grade 1. For kindergarten years, I just let them play, do some handwork or activities. I don’t focus on academic studies so much, especially in early childhood years. They are still very much in PLAY stage. I believe kids can learn well from playing too.

Have you heard of Waldorf Education? I am trying to apply this education approach. I follow some guidelines, write my own lesson plans and just teach my son at home. Grade 1’s lessons are still quite easy to prepare, but Grade 3 onward will be more challenging. I do not follow the syllabus of public school.

September 21, 2016 at 5:19 am

Things tumbling out of closets, and shoes taking a move for themselves do indicate the presence of some mischievous thing happening while you are in sleep. It may be somebody in and around your house, an Alien or a Ghost. Please take care of such things in the beginning itself. Not finding time is because of improper planning.

Do you maintain To-Do list and attend the work accordingly. It is always improper planning that leads to disappointment and tiresomeness.

If you do not chalk out a proper time management schedule the things will not work out as desired.

September 27, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Hahaha it’s sounds like an imaginary kind of life, but the truth is life’s like that things happen and we wonder how is why something happened. Sometimes when we are busy that is what happens time goes by so fast that we don’t even have the time to do everything. And most of the time there is so much to be done with so little time. When you are just lazing around you have too much to do and then you start thinking like evrybody else has put their stuff on you but that’s just th3 way life is. We can’t really explain why it happens the way it does.