Author Posts

May 3, 2016 at 9:31 am

What type of cat do you have and how did it pick you?

I have two siamese cats, both females. One is Slayer the other is Skylar. Skylar is the one closest to me. She sleeps on my pillow every night and wakes me up every 3AM just to tell me she’s hungry. Went she wants to be pet, she keeps mewing in different tones while following me around and she always jump in the middle of everything I do. She always reminds me to clean up her potty tray or she will hold her pee or will not use it unless I clean it up. Slayer, the other siamese cat does all those not to me but to my husband.

May 4, 2016 at 8:31 pm

I even love pets. I have a pet dog. His name is Fracny. I really love him a lot. He listens to what I have in my mind. I can easily figure things in my mind and behaves accordingly. This is really true that dogs are mans best friend. He is always there when I need him.

May 5, 2016 at 11:11 pm

I have more than a dozen cats. There are 4 kittens and all are adults. They have different personalities and most of them have the life of their own. They will just go near me when they see me eating food and sometimes when they feel they are sick, they will cry to me for me to help them. They cry like they are really sick and could not handle it alone. Sometimes they even vomit in front of me. Some of them are sweet and smart. From the cat, I have 2 that are both smart and sweet. I call them with their names and they know it. I think they can hear the pattern of the sound.

What amazes me that the two cats I am talking about are acting like a human being sometimes. They don’t want a shouting. When there is someone shouting at home, they will shout as well. It is funny but they are really doing it since they were young.

May 6, 2016 at 8:11 am

@grecy Garcia – you know when I saw your post, I was like WHAT?! more than a dozen cats? No you’re not the only cat lady –  I was too before I had 14 cats. all of them have names , kodak (mom) rocker (my favorite), batman (my second favorite), goldi, tamtam, nogi, nini, just to name a few  – sadly we moved away and my mother wouldnt want me to keep all of them so I have to choose only three. I choose rocker and batman 🙁 and I had to leave behind the 12 others even the mom. I still feel bad doing it and I torture myself by thinking about them. But I only reassure myself thinking they have a place to stay there and the neighbors feed them. I hate myself everyday for it. Now I only have 2 siamese cats that I swore I will never give up or leave behind.

September 1, 2016 at 4:11 pm

I have one cat and it’s name is brownie. this cat really amuses me, when i come home from work i will always find it by my door step waiting. when i open the coor it’s the first to waslk in and goes strasaight to the kitchen door where it will wait for me to open the door, then goes straight to the fridge, it does that because i always remove milk from the fridge and give it hahahash