Author Posts

August 22, 2016 at 2:59 pm

@ruby3881 very much true, and it is just not enough to just start a site, and not plan about what adversities may come, and how to handle them.

August 25, 2016 at 2:54 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA there are number of sites suffering from this problem because their admins do not how to tackle problems faced on day to day basis. It’s like a fresh engineer out of college who knows about theory but does not know how to solve the practical problems.

March 8, 2017 at 6:57 pm

@sunil and many a times, their intentions too are not honest!

March 8, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Exactly right.   That’s how we start… when the ‘threshold’ to receive payment is high… we should say… no

March 8, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Tsu was basically an experiment made for the social media. It had no real plan for the money making. And now they are collapsed. It’s kind of funny that people thought they were going to be rich or even making the 100$ payout. Not many people reached that payout. A lot of them didn’t get paid. And also the person who started the site ended it due to lack of funds. So basically he burned the VC money trying to show it as something revolutionary.

March 8, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Lucky that I have not come across such sites so far. Of course, it will not happen for me as I do not prefer such sites and even if by chance chose such sites someone or the other will express the state of such site. We can guess the future of such sites taking up a little bit of conversation

March 9, 2017 at 6:34 am

I signed up there, but left early because so much time would be wasted before reaching the payout. But still I am sad to hear sites closing down. The owners should had good planning so they can pay all the members.

March 9, 2017 at 10:21 am

Glad I’m not part of TSU. 🙂

March 9, 2017 at 1:32 pm

One should not depend on such sites for earning. They should concentrate more on writing for magazines or subject related sites. These are the sites managed by some newbies who have little concern for reputation and public image. They do not understand that the image and personal reputation once lost is lost forever. They come like flood in the competitive market and recede with the same speed.