Author Posts

August 3, 2016 at 12:50 pm

So far I was nowhere close to the payout on tsu and unlikely to make something there for a lot of time.
Yet I was sharing things there.
Now, I got the message that it is shutting down.
I think people launch sites without a longer term planning, and then close down.
What do you say?

August 3, 2016 at 3:32 pm

@ PEEUSH TRIKHA  I was never on tsu and on reading this post, I am glad that I wasn’t. Sometimes sites are launched by amateurs like in the case of Beer Money Nation. And sometimes with short term goals which ultimately leads to sites shutting down within months.

August 3, 2016 at 3:43 pm

@ PEEUSH TRIKHA I had joined TSU,some time back.But as I have not been active there much,it is not going to affect me in any way.But I feel sorry for those who had payments pending there.They should have let people know they were shutting down.

August 3, 2016 at 3:58 pm

How much you can earn on Tsu?

Was is a good earning opportunity?

August 4, 2016 at 5:26 am

I had joined when they first opened but immediately stopped being active. I just didn’t like how they had things set up. I get bored easily and I was super bored on this site. I had a few friends that were pretty active on this site and they are bummed about it closing. One friend was really close to cashing out.

August 4, 2016 at 9:40 am

I think we, the people who join sites and put so much time, effort and hard work into these sites, should develop our set of rules and see if a site complies by them.

For example, if it is a slow earning site and payment limit is $25, we should not join it because by the time most of us reach that amount, the site disappears.

I think Tsu paid at $100. What a colossal waste of time.

August 4, 2016 at 11:21 am

Yes and I was sharing stuff on that site with the intention of increasing my audience rather than aiming for the payout. However, I was under the impression that the site will last for some more time.

August 4, 2016 at 11:28 am

Well, the site did not had a niche, and permitted any kind of post. Sustainability was suspect- Generating revenue is very important but I wonder what were Tsu Admins’ plans?
It would have been better for tsu to have started small and grown with caution and step by step.

August 4, 2016 at 11:29 am

So planning, goal setting and following up are very very vital.

August 4, 2016 at 11:39 am

I have found one thing- do not rely on Online paying sites but keep them only as supplemental non-guaranteed bonus option.

August 4, 2016 at 6:13 pm

really?

well I am not surprise at all

TSU doesn’t prove any positive view for me.

I had been there for almost 1 year and yet I had earned 10 cents!

I shared my url links from blogjob, bubblews, literacybase, hubpages articles that I had written and they tell me I earned 10 cents?!

August 5, 2016 at 5:45 pm

In fact @peachpurple I used to tell some of my Online friends on some forums that I might be able to reach payout on tsu by the age of 60 or 70 years!

August 5, 2016 at 7:11 pm

It had earning potential.  The best way to describe Tsu would be that you did the same thing on Tsu that you would on Facebook, only with Tsu your link shares, status updates, etc. might generate residual income from others members sharing and liking and commenting.  It was a pseudo-Facebook.  I don’t really understand the failure.  It doesn’t make any sense.  But I don’t access to confidential business info.

On the plus side and hopefully in the immediate near future, both Facebook and Tumblr have plans to monetize their platforms so users can earn or profit from their activity.

August 5, 2016 at 9:56 pm

I believe somehow Tsu was not generating enough reveues. So it had to go.

August 5, 2016 at 10:45 pm

It doesn’t surprise me, with such a high payout goal to reach probably not enough people were participating.