Author Posts

June 21, 2016 at 11:09 pm

ha ra ha ra mahadev

shri samboooobiggest shibling

June 22, 2016 at 4:42 am

That’s an interesting photo. It would be nice if there is a description of this. It is also more interesting if you can share how this god can makes a difference in your life. I wanted to know about the perspectives of people with their beliefs into something.

June 22, 2016 at 11:29 am

@shavkat

it is a mahadev ‘s siva linga. it has long story  of hindusum story.if you want to know I woud tell you a story.

@himaa thank for upload siva linda murti

June 22, 2016 at 11:40 am

@shivkat I had try to few describe for

A glance at the rounded, elliptical, an-iconic image of Shivalingam placed on a circular base (known as Peedam), which is found in the Sanctum Sanctorum (Garbhagraha) in all Shiva temples, has given rise to various interpretations, without realizing the scientific truths discovered by the ancient Hindu sages. The practice of worshipping Shiva Lingam as the holy symbol of Lord Shiva, has been from time immemorial.

The worship of Shiva Lingam was not confined to India and Srilanka only. Lingam was referred to ‘Prayapas’ by the Romans who introduced the worship of Shiva Lingam to European countries. The statutes of Shiva Lingams were found in the archeological findings in Babylon, a city of ancient Mesopotamia. Further, the archeological findings in in Harappa-Mohanjo-daro, which yielded numerous Shiva Lingam statutes, have disclosed the existence of a highly evolved culture long before the Ariyan’s immigration.

June 24, 2016 at 4:47 pm

@Himaa  Kindly make sure that you elaborate a bit about the topic whenever you post one.

@harry  Thanks for providing a detailed explanation. It will much benefit the readers.

@Shavkat As Harry has already explained, this is the Shiva lingam which is symbolic of Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva is a prominent Hindu God and is considered as the one of the ‘Trishakti’ (the Gods entrusted with the universe); Shiva being the destroyer of the universe.

June 24, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Are they talking about? The text I couldn’t understand. I think there is a rule here not to use a foreign language unless there is an accompanying translation. It is clear that what have been written or posted here should be in English.

I would like to share something in our local dialect if how you feel reading it:

Dapat tani kun anu ang ginasulat diri, dapat ara sa mga hambalanon nga maintiendihan sg manugbasa. Daku gid nga libog kun indi ini mamulungan sg tagsa-tagsa. Kalain man ina nga ang imo sinulatan nga imo ginpangabudlayan wala sg makahibalo magbasa, magbinag-binag kag magkaintiende. Ti daw pareho lang ina nga wala ikaw sg sinulatan, wala ikaw ginbungat, wala ikaw ginpadangat. Ti anu na lang ina abi?

Do you understand it? Of course not, isn’t it?

June 26, 2016 at 12:50 pm

@nakitakona13  hahahaha….I am glad you posted this! Some people just post for the sake of posting without caring for the rules and regulations. They don’t understand that this is not how will they earn on this site.

June 26, 2016 at 3:57 pm

@nakitakona13

Oh My GOD – what you wrote? Forget of understanding, I can’t even read it. Maybe you can translate and reconfirm what you wrote…

Anyways @himaa just named her GOD and that’s it.

The term hara (Ignore the space) is a name of that GOD. In Indian language Sanskrit – hara means one who takes away. The term Mahadeva literally means Maha (great) Deva (deity).  Shri is a salutation given to elders / noble person. Shambhoo is another name which means welfare doer.

I agree that she did not explain who is that but @hariprasad tried it.

As per Indian Faiths – GOD does 3 things

G = Generator (Brahma)

O = Operator (Vishnu)

D = Destroyer (Shiv)

This Shiv is what she wrote about.

September 18, 2016 at 11:33 am

very nice. You do not require any physical Guru then. I got his blessings. He gives me an opportunity to visit his place at Srisailam whenever I desire and require.

October 23, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Yes, it is an Indian god name, mahadev ‘s siva linga. is worshiped in all India and its story is very interesting for the readers. I will write full article on it very soon. 

October 23, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Actually these are all self made god by the sage but there is only one God whose name Allah, in English God, means the Creator of this Universe and Man.

October 23, 2016 at 2:31 pm

That is one very big thing. What it is made off, stone or iron . It looks like a huge bell and snake goes out of it,   correct?

I think this story is very much interesting I will see to investigate it further. I like old myths and  history.

I think self-made  or made is irrelevant as no human knows the true meaning,  plan or origin of God, we can only assume and live in faith we chose, what ever that  be, negative or positive, it is up to us to chose.

October 23, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Anyway we are here to share info which others don’t have the opportunity to know, the chance to search for it. A vivid, clear description of an object would suffice for the readers to know. It would put them to ponder, to guess what it is all about. It is good for some of us here know that about this god. As a Christian we have only ONE GOD with three personages or spiritual attributes such as GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON, and the HOLY GHOST. We believe our GOD who is Omniscient, Merciful, loving. As a sinner, HE sent his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON to redeem us and gave us the opportunity to prove ourselves to receive an eternal life as our ultimate gift.

Whatever anyone believes either they are Christians or not, we do respect them for we know they have also the truth. They have also the capability to discern the spirituality which is inherent for their gods. We never ever claim that Christianity is the pure religion on earth. As what the Bible says those who visit the sick, clothe the naked, comfort the sad, feed the hungry have practice the pure religion. We believe everyone is doing that.

December 6, 2016 at 4:46 pm

@shalo

your hindusim discrimination is verry good.I like your point by point answer.thank give discribe.