Author Posts

January 29, 2017 at 6:42 pm

AS DAYS, WEEKS AND MONTHS PASS BY. WE CAN ENCOUNTER DIFFERENT PROBLEMS, DISAPPOINTMENTS, AND BATTLE OF LIFE.

I COULD SAY THAT LIFE IS FULL OF HUMPS AND BUMPS. WE DON’T KNOW WHAT’S ON THE FUTURE DAYS THAT COMES. BUT WHATEVER IT IS, IM STILL HOLDING ON TO THE GOOD THINGS THAT MIGHT HAPPEN.

NEGATIVE THINGS AND DISSATISFACTIONS ARE JUST A MINOR LIFE EXAMINATION THAT I KNOW I COULD PASS IT.

SOME MIGHT LET ME DOWN AND PULL ME FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER WHERE I AM NOW BUT I DON’T LET THEM SUCCEED BECAUSE I BELIEVE, LIFE IS A MATTER OF COMPETING WITH THOSE POOR MINDED PEOPLE WHO JUST THINK OF THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE.

OPTIMIST CANNOT OVERDUE PESSIMIST.

January 29, 2017 at 6:49 pm

LIFE CANNOT BE AS EASY AS COUNTING 123. IT IS PREVILEDGE WHERE ONE SHOULD FIGHT FOR.

SOMETIMES, IT IS NOT A LITERAL WAR BETWEEN MAN TO MAN BUT A BATTLE WITHIN OURSELVES. AND I BELIEVE IT IS NOT A SIMPLE CLASH. WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT WITH ALL THE EFFORT THAT WE COULD. WHENEVER WE ARE DEPRESSED, STRESS, OR PUSH DOWN, WE SHOULD TRY TO STAND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES WE FAIL.

January 30, 2017 at 8:48 am

Life is not a battle at all. Battle can be fought between two or more for the sake of food, land, or any other materialistic thing.

Once we overcome this attitude of greed there will be nothing that we could wish to have. This is one way of looking at things philosophically remaining as contented with what we have.

Another way of looking at this is that a battle will be fought between the two in which the powerful will win.

Powerful wins the battle provided if he is strong mentally and physically. For winning the battle one should develop a powerful attitude towards life and should not let the weak gain control over the powerful even at the slightest opportunity.

January 30, 2017 at 12:46 pm

@sivasubrahmanyam shatdarsanam, THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINION.

I AGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW THAT ONE SHOULD DEVELOP A POWERFUL ATTITUDE AND ONE MUST BE STRONG ENOUGH TO FACE IT.

THEIR MAYBE TIME THAT WE COULD FAIL BUT THE GOODNESS OF IT IS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.

January 30, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Life is hard if their is someone who says that life is easy is probably not taking any risks in their lives. Because as much as i know life is all about trying new things and facing new challenges. We cannot say that life is a smooth line, because its not. We will have to go through trials and tribulations to be able to succeed.life is about gets interesting when we find ourselves in situations that are so hard and they look like they’re not going away. Thats the only thing that will make us work harder and take leaps to greater levels. If we were to have everything easy am sure most of you will agree with them, that life would be boring. As ironical as i may sound, life is much more interesting when we ha e problems because that juggles up our minds and also keeps us alert.

January 30, 2017 at 11:08 pm

@Anita, I probably got your point there and I like the way you look into what life really is.

You said is that life is more interesting when we have problems, and yes I must agree with it. Without those problems, we cannot learn to be strong, to grow as a matured individual, and we don’t experience the feeling of winning against worst happenings.

February 6, 2017 at 10:16 am

Life is a battle of good and bad things, whats good is that being a catholic I know that GOD has a plan for me. So whatever life may give me I know I can handle it with full of confidence. Everybody has their own struggles, problems, decision to make in life may it be for the good or the other way around.

All we need is to stand on our own, believe in yourself and GOD that whatever happens GOD will provide and he will always be there for us whatever the circumstances we have.

February 8, 2017 at 6:40 am

@ SHARLENE, YOU SAID IT RIGHT. THERE WILL NEVER BE A PROBLEM, STRUGGLES, AND TRIALS THAT THIS WORLD MAY BRING THAT IS NOT BE SOLVED THROUGH GOD. AND THAT IS, IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM THAT HE IS POWERFUL AND TRUE TO HELP YOU IN TIMES OF NEEDS.

February 8, 2017 at 9:59 am

That’s why we call it life, it is an unknown journey wherein we do not know what will become of us all of the struggles and negative things that will come our way are just challenges that we are expected to overcome.

February 17, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Indeed, life can be full of struggles but we can overcome the challenges with our efforts and perseverance.

February 17, 2017 at 5:34 pm

@shivamani  Indeed, one needs to have a positive attitude towards life to succeed.