Author Posts

October 8, 2016 at 1:43 pm

“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.”― William W. Purkey

This is indeed inspiring. Life is so mysterious that no matter how hard life is, we never want to give up. Let us dance with the music and wherever and whatever our fate leads us, let us be happy and live life in contentment and satisfaction. This is a very nice quote. The writer might have based this quote from his day to day living on earth and the living of others.

William W. Purkey is very famous in creating quotes that suit to humans. I like his last line: And live like it’s heaven on earth.

But could we feel like this when we are surrounded with unseen and unforeseen enemies in the universe where we are in? The answer is yours.

October 8, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Deep within your biggest problems rests your greatest growth – Robin Sharma

October 9, 2016 at 4:24 pm

@Shaloo walia, so many quotes that serve as ins inspiration to readers. How nice to have all like quotes so those who want a better life may base the actions to be dome from a quote they like. However, I cannot blame others for they are to busy in their own world. The world of him that is full of colors or full of struggles hehehe which is which, but I like quotes. They calm my disturbing mind and restless heart.

December 25, 2016 at 4:24 pm

There are so many quotes that inspire life.They serve as our inspiration,They also teach is to forgiven forget and move on so life will be colorful again.There are quotes that are created by many writers, researchers, philosophers, scientists, artists and more.They are so gifted. I might create my own quotes based on my experience, lol.If you are in the academe you like to get some quotes form well known philosophers and world thinkers like Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, Confucius, Emerson and many more. If you are in the politics you can also have them.All we have to do is goggle them. I wonder those people employees of Goggle if they have many hour sleep.They keep on searching, researching studying and ore and the only reason is help mankind.

I like the famous quote of Confucius which stated : Don’t do unto others if you don’t like people do unto you. I know this saying when I was young and later in college I realized how important or relevant this quote is to man.

April 12, 2017 at 8:04 pm

The quote is beautiful and very motivating. It is impossible to live life without encountering problems and enemies but it is in our hands how we choose to act in that situation. We always have a choice to fight and make the conflict worse or be friendly and change the enemy to be our friend.

Life is all about trial and error. We should try new things and live life to the fullest. To quote Mahatma Gandhi, “Live as if you die tomorrow and learn as if you live forever.” So, why not live a life the way we want and learn from our past mistakes and keep improving our character. Life is a never ending learning process and it is all about experiences and memories.

Thank you @Cely for sharing this. This has made my day as it this quote as bought me so many memories from my past and reminded me of my goals. Thank you very much.

April 13, 2017 at 1:04 pm

@haripriya,That quote of Mahatma is also my favorite, very inspiring and scholarly quote.You are very much appreciate for having dropped here in this discussion forum of the group site I created only for those lovers of beauty, peace ,happiness and love appreciate much this. You are among lucky for having appreciated beauty of quotes. Quotes serve as inspiration and a springboard for change in man.
Thank you so much friend.You inspire me too.

April 13, 2017 at 3:24 pm

I like the quotes that you have shared. It’s evident that some of us live by the quotes that we read. They actually speak to us in so many ways. If you can take the time to read between the lines and get the actual meaning of what it means it actually makes a lot of sense. When i read them i always base them on my experiences and they calm me down when am mad knowing that there is some kind of relief when we look at things differently or from a different angle.

April 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm

@Anitah Gimase , You are right, quotes relieved us and stress disappears , It inspires so much that we always long to read quotes for from them are best reasons to live happily and contentment.

April 16, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Thank you @Cely. I too love quotes so much. I always read a lot of motivational inspiring stories of great people which give me great insight for helping others when they are in a difficult situation. Only after reading a lot of stories like these I started to take only the positivity in everything which helped me to stay calm and focused in difficult situations.

What you have written is so beautiful and helped me a lot. Truly inspiring and you are a great writer. Please keep us motivated like this always. Thanks a lot 🙂

April 17, 2017 at 1:57 pm

@haripriya, hehehe, thank you dear, you may read my poems in blogs. I wrote poems blogs, shot love stories and even my own love story you may enjoy and be inspired reading them, My name in the bogs is @lovern , LOL. I am happy that I make you happy and inspired, very much appreciated.

April 18, 2017 at 8:44 am

That’s a beautiful and inspiring life quote. The moment we ignore things and people around us we can achieve a lot. When I say ignore people around i don’t necessarily mean that the people around should never be considered. I mean people views and opinions should never deter us from doing what we want to do. The other thing about this quote is that Imagine you are alone. Any person does better alone than when there are people around. Always be positive about everything. Negative thoughts weakens our ability.

April 18, 2017 at 2:58 pm

@Mathews kasamika, Thank you so much, very nice comment, whoever reads your feeling will be carried away of the reality that life is that way we have to face for better or for worse for not all the time we face negative experience most of the time happiness and satisfaction. Very nice quotes move us emotionally and spiritually.