Author Posts

July 9, 2016 at 3:58 pm

If ever had found such a treasure on the street, I would still give it back to the owner. I can’t keep and sell it because the owner must have reported this to the police. Who knows? The owner will still give some rewards for the good deeds. I am sure the police will not advertise that a huge diamond was found. They could just conduct some verifications for the owner to claimed the huge diamond. How about you? What will be the calling if finding such possession?

July 9, 2016 at 5:20 pm

It it happens in Saudi Arabia, no one dares to pick a diamond glittering on the ground, or else hands cut off hehehehehe. If I happen to see a diamond in a road, I never care to pick and return to the owner or bring it to police, for there are instances that it might be a stolen gem and who knows if police are just around and may accuse anyone who happens to hand on it, bad fate, oh, no, LOL.Why is it that bloggers here do not have fun unlike in ML.There is no site like ML lots of fun.From here I will proceed to my second home,ML.

July 9, 2016 at 9:59 pm

@lovern I do agree. No one dares in Saudi Arabia. You had also noticed that it seems spooky feeling here. Sometimes I am like being alone in LB. It wasn’t that active as compared to ML.

July 10, 2016 at 3:25 am

ML has always been active, but only the members of this site will help the site to be active. It is all about decision.

If I will find a diamonds in the street, I think it will be hard on me, unless it is a sparkling diamond because I have eye problem, I can’t see clearly. If I see it, I will pick it. I will keep it and look for pawnshop that buys it.I will just try. If it is fake, then as I said, I just tried, lol.

July 10, 2016 at 9:14 am

@grecy095 I guess you have a point here. I think I will keep it first and wait for a period of time. If there is no one claim, then it is about time to be rich. I am just saying. It would be a lucky chance to have it.

July 10, 2016 at 11:47 am

@Shavkat, hehehehe, we have the same feeling when visit here and seem only us visiting.That is because there are only few people here unlike MyL. Let us juts do our part to have extra income for Christmas is near, we have to save now hehehehe.Enjoy!

July 10, 2016 at 11:50 am

@grecy, hi sis? I am glad to see you here. Please don’t stress yourself.I know that you miss your activities on line for you been an on line earner for many years, but when our health deteriorates , worst feeling comes.I hope you to get well soon so you will be happy again, all of us here will be happy again.

July 10, 2016 at 12:00 pm

@lovern You can read my mind, my friend. Actually, I also earning extra for Christmas. I never touched my money in PayPal. I am just trying to be initiative as possible. I had tried to refer the site to others, but it seems they don’t have the interest. The irritating part, they always complaining where to get extra cash. With this kind of attitude, I had stopped persuading these people.

July 10, 2016 at 12:10 pm

@Shavkat, ha ha ha, lazy people, they are not like us, hardworking.They do not believe on sacrifice as having fruits to harvest after. Me too, I just leave my money in pay pal, but when it reaches bigger I will transfer it to my Union bank pay pal affiliated bank. I think only two of us here doing activities in this site this moment .

July 10, 2016 at 1:05 pm

I am not sure about how would I manage to find the owner of the diamond so I think I will hand over to authorities and let them do the searching of the owners.

July 10, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Finding such thing is too dangerous and it is also awarding. Actually, it is next to an  impossibility. Nobody is too careless enough to have been left or misplaced a big diamond. And it is impossible to be carried it while traveling for it is usually kept in a safety vault.

Well, for the sake of discussion, let’s assume that there is one that has been found on the street. I have said earlier it is too dangerous for those who happen to find it they would  fight to the finish until one has gotten the diamond. It is too dangerous for it has been stolen from its safe vault and the police authorities are already conducting the search-and-find activity with an order to shoot or kill the one who has it in his possession for he is assumed to be a thief.

Nevertheless, it would be rewarding for the rightful owner is so kind to give the honest finder a sum of money in case he will find it and return to the owner through the police or any government official who could be trusted to facilitate the return of the lost diamond.

July 11, 2016 at 5:02 pm

@Shavkat, So nice to have some savings for Christmas. It seems next day is Christmas because the air starts to cool. I hope Christmas songs will not be played in August.My goodness, next month is August, and after this month, the remaining months end with “ber”. One year seems too short to be wasted by.

July 11, 2016 at 5:12 pm

@suny I do agree on your decision about finding a diamond. We just hope the authority will not keep it for personal intentions. I am not saying that they do it. But it happens in reality.

@nakitakona13 I agree. We need to choose people in handling such possession. In some point, it can also dangerous. I was thinking if this treasure had been stolen or someone will know you have it; there is a tendency that they will try to snatch it and jeopardize someone’s life.

@lovern Well, the coolness is all year round in my city. The experience is always a Christmas feeling. Time flies so fast and we need to prepare for the “ber” months.

July 18, 2016 at 6:43 pm

I think my reaction would be to take it to a jewelry store and find out how much it would cost and if the money is good which I know it would I sell it and use the money to do something useful, I wouldn’t keep the diamond because I tend to believe that jewels sometimes hide a lot of things like witchcraft.

July 18, 2016 at 10:04 pm

@sauda I also believed that witches can cast a spell to an object. I had read some articles about the people who practice witchcraft. I can still remember my acquainted friends in college used to do rituals. I find it weird for them to do such practices. So I started to pull myself away from them.