Author Posts

August 21, 2016 at 10:17 pm

Facebook is a complete waste of time. I see people totally addicted to it. For example I noticed it offers you the possibility to come live. Why would you do this if you don’ t have anything important to say? Or there are other people who would check-in on facebook even when they go to the bathroom..

August 22, 2016 at 8:53 am

Good question, I love this question and I have to admit that I addict to it. I will be back and write more on my feeling about Facebook after lunch.

Stay the tune.

August 22, 2016 at 9:53 am

@ alina Though I am online on facebook 24*7 through my mobile phone, I don’t check it too often. My time on facebook is not more than fifteen minutes nowadays and that too is basically to promote my blog posts.

August 22, 2016 at 11:22 am

Entirely too much time. I work from home, and share opportunities on facebook at times so I feel that I am constantly checking my notifications and viewing messages. Facebook is also how I am able to keep in contact with some of my family members.

August 22, 2016 at 11:43 am

depend on how to use it, you can make money if you know how to do it, or just fun with old friends

August 22, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I don’t spend a lot of time in Facebook. The reason, some people post things that are not important. I only drop by in this social network if it needs to contact some close friends of mine.

August 22, 2016 at 6:20 pm

@alina  I have no time for facebook, I would prefer earning a few cents rather than talking and chatting endless conversation that brings no result practically.

August 22, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Eversince I started to search for opportunities online, I seldom open my facebook account. I also feel stressed because there are many famewhores there and nonsense posts.

August 22, 2016 at 7:04 pm

honestly, I never spend my time on Facebook nor twitter.

All I did was to share my post url link there and get out of there.

I can’t stand all the junk links shared by others.

So, I prefer to hang out at writing site

I agree, Facebook is a waste of time, more alike a gossip cafe to me

August 23, 2016 at 10:56 pm

what kind of information do you share on facebook?

August 28, 2016 at 3:12 pm

@alina, you are absolutely correct , Facebook is just a waste of time.I wonder many become addicted with Facebook when it does not give them income at all.Though is some other way it could hep the many reach some friends and loved ones abroad, but making it as part of life is no sense at all. Many keep on nonsense posting photos and posts.They be better be busy making on line income to have something to provide for themselves.

August 28, 2016 at 3:15 pm

at least people who work online for money can say they earned something for the time they spent on the internet

August 30, 2016 at 5:28 pm

You know facebook is the 411 platform for most people. years back people were adicted to buying newspapers but as time went by people started embracing the net, because this is where everyone one like assembles and gives a full update of where they are or what’s going in in the country, any breaking news that comes up they are the first to know so really what more can be expected? I for one am not addicted as such because i can take like 2 days before i go on facebook. Most people find it more reliable and easy to access.

August 30, 2016 at 5:38 pm

@alina Facebook is going downhill since many social media with money however small have surfaced. People with value of their time and knowledge of anything that works are spendinf very little time on FB.

September 5, 2016 at 6:50 pm

I on,y spend few minutes in Facebook. I just visit that site if there are important news or updates I must not miss to read.But sad, there are people who like to consume their valuable time in Facebook doing nothing but senseless affairs.There are times that I stay there longer if requires me to do so, to answer some comments regarding the posts that I sent or shared . We cannot avoid viewers of our posts.It is normal to have our friends participate in our shared posts in  Facebook.