Author Posts

April 5, 2017 at 6:27 pm

About three years ago, I remembered crying while watching the movie entitled ” A Liter of tears”. It is a story of a Japanese girl who battled for her illness her entire high school life until she could not walk straight but still she tried and tried her very best. I suggest You watch this one and get back to me if you did not cry by her story and tell me why.. Hmmm.

April 5, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Honestly, any movie that’s even slightly sad will make me cry. I was sobbing so hard while watching Marley and Me that I had my very first asthma attack (I decided that I’m not allowed to watch Marley and Me again.) It took me years to bring my self to watch Titanic and when I did, I was sad about it for DAYS.

I mostly stick to T.V shows now, Doctor who, Supernatural and many more have brought me to tears more than once (Shadowhunters???) It’s low key problematic but it’s not that big of a deal. A lot of people think my over-sensitivity is funny, so it’s all good and dandy.

Perks of Being a Wallflower is my favourite movie though… It’s so good and so s a d.

April 6, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Yeah…This was when I was running 10 yrs watching a movie. A scene where a ghost makes her presence during night and it is given a  background song which has got very peculiar music. After watching the movie whenever lights go off we were singing this song and terrifying others. Very nice experience….

April 7, 2017 at 7:35 pm

I cried recently after watching the movie Lion. I thought there would never be any other movie that will bring me to tears after Titanic and Armageddon, but Lion sure did melt my heart. I wept profusely like a baby, my husband and son couldn’t help but laugh at me.

Movies like Lion are memorable , such movies are for keepsake. I want a copy in my house as a constant reminder that with God anything is possible. Even the soundtrack by Sia (Never Give Up) was touchy. God bless the producers and directors of the movie and even all the cast and crew.

April 10, 2017 at 12:36 am

Tamil movies — old ones in which Sivaji Ganesan has acted use to bring tears to the eyes of thousands of audience.  I am one among them,.  The famous movie is Pasa malar in which he has played the role of a brother loving his sister too much  .  Many movies come after that depicting the relationship of brother-sister and this one is unique

April 10, 2017 at 10:11 am

Me too. My family and friends always make fun of me whenever I’m watching because I always cry in the emotional scenes. I always have a towel or tissue handy whenever I’m watching. I prefer to watch alone so I can cry my heart out. I don’t know.. whenever I’m watching, I feel that I can relate to the characters as if I felt their pain or emotions. It is just me? or I’m just emotional?

I loved to watch romantic comedy movies and Korean dramas. I really like movies with a bit of a comedy not just plain drama. If it’s pure drama and there’s many emotional scenes. Good luck on that, because I literally cry from the beginning and at the end of the movie.

April 10, 2017 at 5:59 pm

When I was at 15 I usually cry for each and every emotional scene for which even that actor haven’t cried but my eyes were always in tears when it comes to the emotional part of the movie. But now I just changed my habit and still, I cry for the emotional part but not like my childhood. I think movies are portrayed like to shove the emotion in our mind with the appropriate music along with that. But my friends still bullying for crying while watching the movie.

April 13, 2017 at 3:06 pm

I have done that a couple of times. Especially when am watching movies that are based on real life stories i usually get so caught up in the movie that tears just roll down my chicks witgout trying so much. I remember when i was watching the passion of Christ i could not hold back my tears when i followed the movie scene by scene. It was so moving looked so real yet it was just acting even though in real life it happened to Jesus. There are so many even back in the day the color purple that was acted by Oprah Winfrey also made me cry and so many more.