Author Posts

April 16, 2017 at 6:25 pm

@Anitah Gimase ,it will be nice to save money while still young to have something to spend during old age not nearing old age to decide to save it will be too late. A person may retire broke if in his or her younger years no savings at al. There is no guarantee of job and no guarantee of business so the best way is save while we can o avoid stress and who stresses us? Usually our own family stresses us,m to bad to feel sometimes that we do not have perfect freedom for our own income, So let us again go back to saving as the best tool to richness.

April 17, 2017 at 7:54 pm

@titapaganah  I teach English online. I am not a teacher by profession.

@sauda I also I agree with you. If I am not going to work, then I will not be productive. It might quicken my aging. I think it is better to work until the retirement age.

April 18, 2017 at 9:32 am

@shavkat, oh we are the same, but I’m only doing it part time because of my son. That will be your retirement job friend. And you can do so as long as you want. You did not just received a salary but you also helped others.

April 18, 2017 at 2:15 pm

@@titapaganah I think I am. Being practical is far better than working in regular jobs. I am still a freelancer because I worked at home. I have my own page and the time schedule is manageable. Where are you? Are you from Manila?

April 18, 2017 at 3:23 pm

@Shavkat, actually to retire means to retire all that we had used to do during the past years.Though the strength may not be the same as in the younger years, but at least through gradual means is where we can be constantly functioning as a productive citizen. I hate to reach retirement for we love life and when we hear the word retirement it simply means soon to retire from the planet where the retiree lives,LOL.

I like to retire however I must see to it that I have better monthly pension, for if not I still need to work hard for the money instead of money to work hard for us, for you or for me.

April 18, 2017 at 3:57 pm

I’m far from Manila actually, Im also looking for another online english school to apply but for the meantime I’ll spend more time with my ailing son. I also quit my regular job when I had my baby. Can you share one of your site?

April 26, 2017 at 1:43 pm

I think most people wish for a early retirement but finances make it impossible in most cases. Before I retire I want to make sure that I am completely financially stable, so that I don’t have to worry about never having enough money for necessities. I think a person should save as much as possible while you are still young then you are at least guaranteed that you will have a comfortable retirement.