Author Posts

August 3, 2016 at 3:37 pm

@bestwriter,I have not joined that site and I have no intention of doing so in the near future.

August 3, 2016 at 4:46 pm

@calmgemini  I was referred by two here but could not use their referral for some reason. I joined them directly and I saw many LB friends there. What I did not like was when our posts were getting edited. Just look at myLot and see how stable they are. No one edits posts there and you know the kind of English we see there  😀

August 3, 2016 at 5:40 pm

It is more than useless… the kind of work and images… ridiculous!

August 3, 2016 at 5:42 pm

They edit it to scarcely resemble what you post

August 3, 2016 at 5:43 pm

You are quite right…should not be up much longer with it’s over editing

August 3, 2016 at 5:48 pm

That is how a scam works.  The owners of Bubblews virtually admitted the scam… they were interviewed… (I’d have to search for the interview…) The chaps were from India, borrowed money $10k from one of their fathers, and had to repay and did… and then were left with this site which they milked, then took down.

The site address was set in the US but the ‘company’ was not located there. Scamadvisor http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bubblews.com

August 3, 2016 at 6:18 pm

@kaylar

Bubblews was actually located in California after it was moved from the East Coast of the United States. Arvind Dixon is of Indian descent but has lived almost all of his life in America. I can’t remember his partner’s name, it was Jason something but they borrowed the money from Jason’s family and had to repay it.

I wouldn’t necessarily call the site scam, it actually lost its footing when they would let spammers go to the wayside. They had hardly anyone looking after the site in terms of spam and other misconduct.

They could have handled things better than what they did. There is no excuse for poor business practices like they were doing. I think they spent too much money on trying to make that photo app that was created at the end of their demise.

All in all, I can honestly say I have been paid by Bubblews and have no hard feelings for them.

August 3, 2016 at 6:38 pm

Most people find it very difficult to comprehend that the owners of Bubblews created a scam… from Day One.    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140626145855-73514763-bubblews-com-is-found-as-a-scam-website-beware

August 3, 2016 at 7:49 pm

@evilelf   I agree with this. They paid us all so well and their only blunder was they did not bother to take care of scams despite reports were sent to them. They were rather selective about whose reports to take action on.

August 3, 2016 at 8:36 pm

@bestwriter I think what the admin meant is no matter who is bringing more revenue to the site, the site will still pay us equally depending on our activity. Mylot eaning is displayed in 4 decimal points too, I wonder if BlogBourne will be something similar to mylot, or not.

Yes, if I am not mistaken, the ad revenue is not based on where we are, but who viewed the blog. If we can generate more traffic from the first tier countries, such as US, we will generate more revenue too. So if I can get one visitor from US, it’s still earning more than getting 10 visitors from other country, such as Malaysia. I don’t remember how the tiers are, I just know my country is not in the first tier which generate much more revenue.

I remember reading from BJ, if one keeps writing blog posts but not sharing the posts, it does not really generate any traffic or revenue to the site. So I guess besides writing good articles, we should always share and hopefully bring more traffics to the site too.

August 3, 2016 at 8:40 pm

@kaylar I got paid many times from Bubblews too. It’s just that during the final phase, as there were too many spammers and Bubblews decided not to pay for the activities for certain period, I just lost my payment from that period, and still got paid for the rest. Even I got some missing payments, Bubblews paid me too.

By the way, I am from Malaysia, so Bubblews did not only pay to those are in US.

August 3, 2016 at 11:03 pm

@kaylar The CEO of Bubblews Arvind Dixit was not from India but his forefathers went and settled there in America. The site did not scam anyone but closed officially after paying almost everyone. I was paid $4450+ in all although lost a few in the process. I was paid $312 in September 2014 through a message to their moderator on the post he posted for this particular purpose and my last payment of $52 came a little while later. They did everything within rules maybe some members did not get their payment because of certain reasons. 

August 3, 2016 at 11:44 pm

That is what I saw…  I submitted, they edited it to rubbish…

August 4, 2016 at 1:25 am

I checked the site out and it seems a bit too risky for me.