Author Posts

August 2, 2016 at 5:24 pm

@schenge1  I was only refuting the statement that blogs written by Americans for example get them Ads that pay more. As you have rightly pointed out  there are several factors that contribute to earnings for the site.

August 2, 2016 at 6:34 pm

I think this site is a disaster in the making, if they can come up with the idea that they are going to pay different rates for different people from different countries. this is not a good show already it actually sounds like another bubblews in the making, and after what i experienced there i would not be healing that way.

August 3, 2016 at 2:24 am

I checked it.  Seems to be a big waste of time.

August 3, 2016 at 11:01 am

@Lee Ka the site format is interesting and it’s much happening. i won’t comment on the future of the site yet as it’s too early to predict.

August 3, 2016 at 2:13 pm

@shaloo walia   The writing on the wall is there.  Even at .0009 one will take months to reach 10 dollars

August 3, 2016 at 2:17 pm

@ bestwriter I agree paying rates are too low. By this way it will take lots of time to reach payout. I don’t think personally I can make to payout in many months.

August 3, 2016 at 2:25 pm

@ bestwriter  I know that. If you want to earn then the site is definitely not for you. If you want to be their for fun and interaction then it is a good platform.

August 3, 2016 at 2:41 pm

@shaloo walia  I go there sometimes but I see commenting is hardly done.Even that post on launch very few commented.

I prefer being at sites where I can have fun and some earnings too. LB and myLot take care of that   😀

August 3, 2016 at 2:56 pm

I agree with @bestwriter . There are other sites where we can earn and have fun both. So we can work on them instead of that.

By the way @bestwriter, how much you are earning on mylot?

August 3, 2016 at 3:09 pm

@bestwriter myLot is too slow in terms of earning but the good thing there is that you don’t have to write much,

August 3, 2016 at 3:23 pm

@shaloo walia  I agree myLot earnings have gone down considerably but that is a stable site and if you click that recent activity there is always someone there you  can interact with.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by bestwriter.

August 3, 2016 at 3:25 pm

@bestwriter But interacting on other’s discussion will not give you that much. In my lot we can earn when someone interact on our discussion.

August 3, 2016 at 3:27 pm

@Anand Last month I was not active there but one can easily earn 5 dollars which is their payout amount. I have exceeded that.

August 3, 2016 at 3:31 pm

@Anand But when you respond they comment. Nowadays I notice everyone comments on your responses. You just respond to their posts and they will comment and when they comment you earn. Try it. Do not post but just respond and see how your earnings go up.  But you must pay attention to their posts and they will pay attention to yours. It is like you scratch my back and I will yours.

August 3, 2016 at 3:35 pm

@ bestwriter Honestly saying I don’t like stuff like I will pay attention to others discussion and they will do it for mine. Instead of that old earning program was much better.

But still I will try to do as you suggested. I will check it out by only responding to others discussion and see if my earning goes up or not.