Author Posts

August 1, 2016 at 11:09 pm

@ suny  which post are you talking about?

August 2, 2016 at 1:27 am

I do not know if the admin has amended his post in the forum, I read this statement before the statement you mentioned:

Our Principle of Equality
We believe that no matter where you are in the world, you have same the value in terms of advertising revenues.

I am just thinking the admin wants everyone to be paid the same, even though the advertising values are different for people around the world. They will gather all the ad revenue, then pay the same to every member according to the coins we have earned. So, no matter which country we are from, the coin conversion rate will still be the same.

What  he stated about different advertising values for different countries is true, but he does not want to repeat the same mistake as some other blogging sites did. Though some other blogging sites pay the same to members all around the world, but because the advertising values they earn are different, so it might be difficult for the blogging sites to sustain at long run.

This is what I understood from his post. Hope I did not misunderstand him, and hope the site will have long life as he mentioned. 🙂

August 2, 2016 at 1:32 am

I haven’t seen that message yet, but it does look confusing. I am on there as well, but makes me wonder if I should stay.

August 2, 2016 at 2:08 am

What ‘scares’ me about the site is as Shavkat mentioned;  the Bubblews pattern.  I should have joined via an American proxy.

August 2, 2016 at 4:24 am

@Lee Ka  The post does say that everyone will be treated equally. And the fact that different countries’ Ads get different rates is known.  But it also depends on the viewership of Blogs. Blogs getting more views will definitely bring in more revenue the Ads rates notwithstanding. It is therefore difficult to say which country earns more for the site.

The coin rate continues to hover around 4 decimals and there is no change there.

August 2, 2016 at 4:26 am

@kaylar As of now all are treated equally but stating that revenue depends on the Ads rates needs a second look. According to me it depends on the viewership of blogs if I have understood how this thing works for sites.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by bestwriter.

August 2, 2016 at 4:37 am

@Marie Edgerly  As of now all are treated equally.

Ads rates for different countries is true but I feel it also depends on the viewership of blogs.

Anyway since the coin is rate is low it will take a long time for redemption.

August 2, 2016 at 4:40 am

@scheng1  That Ads rates differ is known but blogs getting more views earn more. Am I right?

Anyway the coin rate has not changed.

August 2, 2016 at 4:43 am

@Lee Ka Regardless of from which a country a user comes, if a user is very active that user gets more revenue for the site not just by posting blogs but also by taking part in the various activities. Please correct me if I am wrong.

August 2, 2016 at 4:48 am

What I found at Bub.  is that those from the US were paid.  Those from 4th world were not.   The thing about viewers… well..that’s kind of tricky for we would have to write American English on American topics to get American views.

August 2, 2016 at 5:22 am

@kaylar  I was paid well at Bubblews. It is during their last phase that all were not paid including Americans.  That site came from the US but this site sits in Manila. And as for writing in American English there are many Americans who cannot write proper English.

As of now there is equality.

August 2, 2016 at 6:00 am

I have to agree with @bestwriter about most Americans not being able to properly write. Even if someone is having issues with writing there are many different sites or even apps that can help with grammar and spelling. I personally use Grammarly for free.

From my experience with ad revenue sites, they not only look at a sites views but sometimes they look to see if anyone of the viewers actually clicked on any of the ads. The ads are there for a reason and that is to lure people to other sites or interest them in other areas such as purchasing from them. Clicks from ads also pay. But if a person clicks on too many ads from their IP they can actually have that site banned from that avenue site.

What I don’t understand is why people are agreeing with letting someone else edit their articles after they have published it. To me, that is an insult to my intelligence. If something needs to be changed then I should be the one to do that.

August 2, 2016 at 6:25 am

@evilelf  You have a point about viewers clicking on Ads that are displayed on our Blogs. Whether it is a Blog from an Indian or an American anything can interest anyone. There are so many Indian products that foreigners would want to buy online.

And as for editing all blogs are not edited as I see so many errors in blogs that have been published.

August 2, 2016 at 4:10 pm

@naruto100 From my own Adsense report.

@bestwriter It is not true that a blog with more views earn more than those with less views.

A business or stock market blog definitely earn more than a blog on knitting or cooking, even if the business blog has less traffic.

The difference is due to the traffic source, eg where the visitors come from, and secondly how much the advertisers are willing to pay.

Lawyers and bankers are willing to pay a lot of more money to advertise banking and legal services.

Those who want to sell knitting products are not willing to pay more for the advertisements.

August 2, 2016 at 4:15 pm

@Shavkat, at least I haven’t applied in that useless site.I doubt if that site blogbourne would last for 2 years. By next year it will become invisible, and many will sink into their dismay feeling.