Author Posts

July 30, 2016 at 3:02 pm

@nakitakona13 Yes you were the first who gave this calculation but that is not the final one. I guess the fact will be slightly different. However I am no more worried about coin’s rate as I have no intention to post for time being. I have certain more Indian writing sites where I contribute regularly.

July 31, 2016 at 6:39 am

@shaloo walia  There is a huge difference between fixed rates and fluctuating rates. Here some users have earned  upwards of 30 cents for their blogs. And there as you know the rates are fixed for blogs.  Even if the rate gets to the third decimal to earn a dollar one needs 1000 coins.

I was just checking the leaderboard there. Those highest points must have taken several days for users there and even at the rate of  .001 the highest there so far is 4 dollars.

This is just my observation.  Good Luck to those who have expectations.

August 1, 2016 at 5:43 pm

@bestwriter you probably can wait and see before you decide to continue or not.

I think the site owner does not have enough statistic to make a decision yet.

Probably they have to use a floating rate for every month. I do think that they should change the coin system to base on the page views generated by the countries of the visitors.

A visit from US is worth many times a visit from India, because US advertisers pay Google much more, and that site uses Google Adsense.

If they change it to 5 coins per visit from US and Europe, and 1 coin per visit from India, I think that is a better system.

August 1, 2016 at 6:01 pm

@scheng1 I like your idea about changing point system for page views as per country. It will be more proper one then current.