Author Posts

July 30, 2016 at 10:13 am

@ suny  that’s why I am surprised that nobody is bothered about such low rates there. May be most of the members haven’t read the update yet.

July 30, 2016 at 10:39 am

I think some of them should know by now since most of the members there are from literacybase

Anyway, I won’t be posting any articles there except comments.

It just too low pay rate

July 30, 2016 at 11:14 am

Even I surprised that why nobody on that site is talking there about such low rate. Yes there is still only one comment from admin, but I guess in first week of August Admin will clear about it to all. So I guess at that time we will see more responses about the same. Right now till they officially declare the rate I am not posting anything on it. And if rates are that much low then I am not interested in it either.

July 30, 2016 at 11:18 am

@Anand  Even if they increase it to .001 you will need 20 posts to reach one dollar. Here for 20 posts you get 3 dollars.  and sometimes more.

July 30, 2016 at 11:27 am

@ bestwriter In fact if I post 500 words in blog post here then I can earn 22 cents per post. Means more than 4$ for 20 posts. So even if the rate is that much it is still too low. I will not continue there.

July 30, 2016 at 11:32 am

@Anand  @bestwriter It’s too soon to decide. I would rather wait for the official announcement for the exact rate of the coin. And by the way, here too rates keep fluctuating. I have earned as low as 4 cents for 300 words post. Nothing is static in online world.

Literacybase has proved its worth twice by paying us while the other is just starting out. I will continue writing on LB as before and keep an eye on the other one too.

July 30, 2016 at 11:46 am

@shaloo walia Here rates fluctuates as per topic I guess. Not sure, only admin can tell more about it.

About blog bourne, it is admin’s word about rate. Either it is 0.0001 or 0.001. Even with 0.001 rate per point is too low. For getting 1$ we need 20 articles, means 5 cents for an article. I really thinks it is too low.

Yes site is in still beta phase, and yet no official announcement about rates. But if rates are same as this, then I made my decision already.

July 30, 2016 at 1:04 pm

After brainwashing everyone about the importance of keywords and the blogs being SEO friendly which was not quite digested there by many they now have the following to say:

. You don’t have to inject/stuff keywords in your article to make it SEO-friendly, simply by keeping your articles unique is making it Search Engine Optimized already. I realized some misinterpretes that a SEO article needs to be stuffed with keywords, it does not have to be like that.

Trying to chop and change the blogs is not something a writer will take kindly to.

July 30, 2016 at 1:11 pm

@Anand The announcement by the Keymaster who decides has already made that statement. He is no fool to make that statement and then change it. It is normally the other way around. A  site starts high and then comes down. Reading that low rate will certainly discourage users there.

July 30, 2016 at 1:21 pm

@naturo100 regarding the deletion of posts published BlogBourne, you can’t do that. It has disabled the function of delete. There is an announcement made before you could write a new post. Have you not noticed it?

July 30, 2016 at 1:27 pm

@bestwriter Obviously all users will be disappointed. Nobody likes to work for nothing. Yes that’s official word from itself, and I don’t think there will be much more difference after announcement as well.

July 30, 2016 at 1:28 pm

@ nakitakona13 Nope that announcement has just made. After it I have not posted anything so far.

July 30, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Well, I don’t want to play a hero. I was the one who made the rought estimate after I came across with a forum there that one of the admins made mentioned about the BB rate which is around 4 decimals. Then, I made a calculation, if it is 4 decimals (0.0001) for a coin, therefore, you have to gather around 10,000 coins to a dollar. Right? For those who have already amassed around 3,000 coins, they have already earned 0.30 cents. Now, it’s clear.

However, it is a bit difficult to reach a dollar in a month for there are limitations to earn a coin per activity as stipulated in its Table Rate.

July 30, 2016 at 1:43 pm

@nakitakona13  I read your comment there but did not see you displaying any shock symptoms   😀  I also calculated it as it is no rocket science to know how much that will be.

July 30, 2016 at 1:49 pm

@Anand  Here is the latest announcement

Now it’s finally FIXED. You can now freely Delete any published articles you have anytime you like. It’s your freedom and we’ll always respect it.