Author Posts

July 29, 2016 at 7:02 pm

@ suny  Even my articles are around 250 words. But still I could have use somewhere else if I know such low rate. Honestly such rates should be clear from the beginning instead of putting users with such disappointing feeling. 

July 29, 2016 at 7:12 pm

They will go up in future if site remains intact but I was astounded to see that more than half the articles are copied content. @Anand you know it very well that I was online editor and moderator on 3 different sites so I knew it is better to leave rather than adding content on that site.

July 29, 2016 at 7:18 pm

@ suny Yes I knew that. That’s  why most of the time I used to follow you. And on such time experience always matters.

July 29, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Just tried to Register at BlogBourne. Guess the system still has kinks it needs to iron out. Unlike Literacy Base where it was very easy to set up an account and get started, I had no such success at BlogBourne. Also, clicked on an update link that was shared via Facebook and then tried to click on the link for a Facebook group or page provided for BlogBourne by BlogBourne and got a “Security Alert Message”. That’s it for me folks! Y’all can join and have fun at BlogBourne. But I think I’ll pass on this one.

July 29, 2016 at 8:55 pm

oh my!

if 1000 coins = 10 cents,

10,000 coins = $1

100,000 coins = $10

Then, it take will ages  , like wikinut, 1 year just to reach $10

Luckily i have not written any post yet, just forums and comments.

Thanks for your information!

July 30, 2016 at 4:14 am

If it is .0001 then it surely is 10 cents for 1000 coins. Surprisingly not many have criticised the rate there.

July 30, 2016 at 4:17 am

@suny Shocking that you say it is copied content.There is an editor there. Did she not find that out?  Or are they selective about whose posts to moderate?   I too have deleted all my posts but forgot to copy them. I just copied links. I just had 7 there.

July 30, 2016 at 4:19 am

@peachpurple  Did you notice that no one has raised a shindig about rates there? Unless they have not understood what .0001 means!!!!

July 30, 2016 at 4:22 am

@ Treathyl FOX   There was an issue there when they were migrating but I wonder why there are problems now. 

July 30, 2016 at 5:03 am

@suny but they have said it is .0001   🙂

July 30, 2016 at 7:44 am

From your discussions here, I come with an analysis that LiteracyBase is better that than Blogbourne.If paid in coins, it takes year for everyone to reach a better pay.

July 30, 2016 at 8:55 am

@cely  They have also said they will take atleast 2 months for payout after redemption  if any will reach there. At the rate at which they are paid I doubt if anyone will reach any sooner.

July 30, 2016 at 9:45 am

@bestwriter In fact she knows nothing about how to check plagiarism. I have provided some clues to them and some of the posts deleted after that but the answer I got other posts from the site is shocking and based on their policy it will be hard for them to earn in future. I wish they knew the result of such sites as Google is too hard on such sites.

July 30, 2016 at 9:55 am

@ bestwriter It was really disappointing to see the rates yesterday. They will have to make amends as nobody is going to write there for such low rates.

@ suny  I am surprised at the announcement of such low rated. 1000 points for 10 cents is too low. I think it should be $1 as you said earlier because 10 cents is just not acceptable.

@ Anand  We can’t delete the posts now but I don’t mind because this is a risk we online writers have to take while starting a new site.

July 30, 2016 at 10:07 am

@shaloo walia Actually the rates are not final but based on one comment from admin of that site “Coin Playing around four decimal points”. By the way you have not taken into account the fact that if it is the present rate they will keep half of that and 50% only.