Author Posts

July 24, 2018 at 6:19 pm

My name is Hadijat Abubakar from kano and i am so so overwhelmed as i send this email,i must first apologize for criticizing you and doubting you over these last months,i saw all the emails you have been bombarding me with but i just did not want free money and coupled with the negative stories i have heard about MMM and Twinkas and doublepays and the rest,i have just been skeptical but since i joined you a few days ago,the financial problems i have been in for years,have become a thing of the past. I could not pay rent,could not complete my Children’s school fees,could not even comfortably stock the house with foodstuffs as i was not sure of where the next meal was coming from,but it all sounds like a joke today that i can comfortably say all these are a thing of the past because of unstoppable funds,interestingly i do not need to remind you before i get paid and funny enough i was paid 5 times the total i put in over the weekend,i mean completely paid,i have just invested a gain and will be waiting to be paid. keep it up.
Account Name ABUBAKAR HADIJAT
Account Number XXXXX23301
Amount 600,000.00
Details BENARD
Balance 1,065,020.00
Time 21-7-2018 22:19 PM

Holla Holla Holla,I salute you all,i do not like to talk mush or give testimonies but when i see something that is very real and almost like magic,i commend it and appreciate it. Now i believe that unstoppablefunds is for real and not talk talk. You donate and get paid,no long stories. I remember when i used to send you guys mail to pay me first before i invest,i even virtually insulted you guys but you kept you cool and it was that cool you kept that made me invest,surprisingly in less that 38hrs,i was completely paid as i quickly cleared up all pending donations since i was on mobile banking. I commend you and will continue to pray for you. I have introduced lots of people and they call me to thank me.

Account Name OBINNA OTUDEKO
Account Number 10XXXX2590
Amount 20,000.00
Details UNSTOPPABLE
Balance 140,709.06
Time 22-7-2018 01:55 AM

If you want to see MORE proofs then click http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/proofs.htm

Register with this link http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/register and be like others who are earning.

Money is very important in life and it is meant to check insult,without money one cannot and will never be recognized. Hence people take alot of risk and even go as far as stealing. Here we are offering you the opportunity of taking a lesser risk for more money. We do not hesitate in paying out neither do we delay in paying out. You have to decide if you actually need money and if you do then you should invest on this platform,as we will pay you 4 times the total you donate,imagine investing 1 million naira and being paid 4 million. It is the risk in life that pays more and you should not miss out. See what a beneficiary said

In the business of donation,you need 3 things to succeed.

1. Trust in the system.
2. Money to Invest.
3. Clear all manner of doubts in you​​​​​​​

SUCH OPPORTUNITIES ARE RARE,IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN PART OF SUCH THE JOIN NOW
Register with this link http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/register

PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE STOP WAITING FOR YOUTH EMPOWERMENT,EMPOWER YOURSELF,JUST TAKE OUT 3 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TO PAINSTAKINGLY READ THIS AND YOUR LIFE WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN FINANCIALLY AFTER TODAY.
​​​​​​​

Yes today being a wonderful day to us will also be a wonderful day to you our investors. We received an inflow of 500,000 million dollars today from “TOM JOYNER FOUNDATION” You might be wondering what such monies are meant for,these are the monies we use to pay those that a donor refused to pay when merged and also complete the payment of those that we paid half payment. But for today and tomorrow,everyone is going to benefit from this money. If you make a donation today and tomorrow,you will be paid back 4 times your donation but two of that payment will be within 6 hrs of you making your donation and the other two payment will be paid to you within 38 hrs,is that not wonderful? Of course it is. Also if you are due to receive payment but have not been paid,send us an email now with your account details and we will effect your payment within 30 minutes,we keep to our words and have been doing that since 2017,hence investors trust us and our platform.
Even if you are new to this platform,you will benefit just like everyone else. Do not allow the fear of being duped or loosing money make you miss out on opportunities like this. There is a saying that goes thus ” NO PAIN,NO GAIN” The pain is the money you invest and the gain is the money you are being paid. No one looses on this platform,only doubt will make you loose because of the fact that you already doubt that donation platforms pays,please remove all of that from your mind and focus on the price,you will see that you have been having a second though for nothing,Yes it is not easy to give out money or spend money but it is always good to make money-BOTH flows together. We have made the process of earning and investing very simple and easy,hence payment is fast. We pay both in bitcoin and Naira because bitcoin in universally accepted worldwide. Grow with us and we will Grow you.

NEGATIVE THOUGHT AND BELIEF TAKES ONE BACKWARD,YOU CANNOT LIVE IN THE PAST,YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ANGRY BECAUSE YOU WERE ONCE DUPED BY A PLATFORM,YOU CAN ALWAYS GET BACK WHAT YOU LOST BY JOINING US AND SMILING AGAIN,DO NOT WRITE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING OFF BECAUSE OF JUST ONE OR TWO PERSONS
T

Yes the future only belong to the risk takers and not the comfort seekers,hence unstoppablefunds have come to create resounding financial future for you,take advantages of such opportunities,you never can tell how long such opportunities will last. But here at unstoppablefunds we can tell you that you never go wrong investing with us

See some advantages of unstoppable funds

Unstoppable funds has a lot of advantages as below

1. You do not need to refer anyone before you are paid.
2. You are paid 4 times the amount you donate.
3. You are paid back between 24hrs and 72hrs.
4. You do not need a laptop or computer,a phone with internet is okay.
5. You will be paid referral bonus if you refer investors.
6. You can have as many times and as many account as you want to and invest any amount you want to.
7. If you have any complain,send a mail to [email protected] and we will rectify and resolve immediately. send normal mails to [email protected]
8. If any of your donors refuse to pay you,we will replace him/her with another until you are paid.
9. We are here to stay.
10. We have a name to protect as we are being funded by a foundation,so you are guaranteed payment

Are you aware that unstoppable funds is being bankrolled by the “TOM JOYNER FOUNDATION” I am talking about a foundation that has given out millions of dollars freely in the name of helping the people and is still giving out for over 10 years now,without asking for anything back in return. Unstoppable funds is just one of the ways the foundation has implored to actually find out and help those who truly needs help. You must have the heart of donation,how do you want to be helped when you cannot even help anyone? unstoppable funds is not afraid to dole out twice in naira and thrice in bitcoin,the amount you donate to anyone,irrespective of the amount. Those who have been paid millions did not believe it until they donated and were paid in return. You definitely cannot be rich if you do not venture into what will make you rich.

Yes we try to encourage more people to invest on weekends,hence we make the payment for weekends between Friday and Sunday 5 times the total you donate,say in total you donate 100,000 naira then you will be paid 500,000 naira between Friday and Sunday but 400,000 between Monday and Thursday, say you donated 50,000 before between Monday and Thursday and today being a weekend you donate another 50,000 then you will be paid 500,000 because it is a weekend,if you donate 150,000 naira then you will be paid 750,000 which is 5 times the total.
Interestingly if you have a pending donation before now and you donate it now then it will be added to the total you have donated and you will be paid 5 times the total,even if it is 1 million in total you have donated,then we will pay you 5 million,which is 5 times the total you donate. We keep to our words and have been paying over and over again,there is more than enough money in our coffers.
​​​​​​​

You are next to smile if you invest wisely

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? We are a platform of few words but plenty money,there is no excuse why you should not make money after following very simple rules with little investment. Some people call us “TESTED AND TRUSTED” I am sure you know the reason why. Do not make the mistake of being left out of an opportunity or swelling up your bank account while relaxing at the comfort of your home.

​​​​​​​

TRULY SUCH OPPORTUNITIES ARE RARE,IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN PART OF SUCH THE JOIN NOW
Register with this link http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/register ​​​​​​​
Yes here on unstoppable funds,you determine how much you will be paid and which account your money should be paid to,after you have made your donation. This is the liberty and trust that revolves around when you invest on a platform like unstoppablefunds,we preach and ensure satisfaction and happiness

What is your excuse for missing out of such an awesome opportunities? dont be decieved,there is a lot of money to be made and there is a lot of money to pay you.

STOP DOUBTING

Why do we always complain that we miss on opportunities when we actually see it and fail to take advantage of it. imagine now that there is an opportunity for you to triple your money and you are not participating,then tomorrow when things are tough,you begin to blame your great grand parents,life is all about taking risk and it is either you loose or you gain,without money in life,a lot of things will not work,so money is very important and you use money to make money-GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW AND MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE

Yes here on unstoppable funds,you determine how much you will be paid and which account your money should be paid to,after you have made your donation. This is the liberty and trust that revolves around when you invest on a platform like unstoppablefunds,we preach and ensure satisfaction and happiness

Money can never be too much,If you are still in doubt about how it works,then clear that doubt and register with this link http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/register to be part of it or have more accounts and earn more.

You do not have to worry about if we can pay you your money,we have more than enough to pay you and your referrals. We are not kids in the donation business as we know what it is to handle money,so at the end of the day it is a loss to those who fail to participate as this called FREE money.

you can register with this link http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/register to be part of it or have more accounts and earn more.

​​​​​​​
We are so so so so so so so so so happy that we are able to make people happy,yes people talk,people doubt and people argue but unstoppable funds still remains number one anytime,anyday. Can you believe that in the last 2 weeks we have made millionaires in bitcoin and when they converted from dollars to naira,they made a total of 16 million and three hundred thousand naira on profit alone.,this is apart from the profit made in Naira. We are very determined to continue putting smiles on people faces. We are glad to be part of this.

If you want to register and donate on the bit coin,the steps are very easy,as below
1. Register on https://localbitcoins.com and you will have a bitcoint account number.
2. After registration,then buy some bitcoins and your account with them will be credited.
3. Go over to our website http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/register and register to donate on bitcoin,choose from either bundle 9,10 or 11 .
4. Log in to your localbitcoin account and enter the bitcoin address of your beneficiary and then donate immediately. lets say you donate 100 dollars and in 24 hrs you will be paid 400 dollars.
5. you can keep re-donating and getting paid or you log in back to your local bitcoin account and sell your profit,within 24 hrs you will be swimming in millions. this is how we have been able to help build millionaires in the past weeks and we are still going to continue building more. Feel free to ask questions,

Please we want the best for you financially and we want you send testimonies as the ones below,hence we are interested in you being paid,so please if you have not been paid and you have donated,and you know you are due with no pending donation,please send your details immediately so that we can pay you before the New year,but if you have not invested and you are interested,then this is an opportunity for you,you can also refer your friends and family but its optional as you will still be paid with or without referring anyone. Good luck and have a blissful day ahead.

============
it will take just 72 hrs to get your return and this will mean that you can recycle twice in a week and also recycle 9 times in one month. Hope you know what this means? it means that in one week your 50,000 naira will give you a return of 450,000 naira and 100 dollars will give you 1600 dollars only during the promo
Wow! wow!! wow!!!, imagine what will happen in two weeks or in one month, imagine what will happen before Xmas, Now the opportunity has come for that marvelous and wonderful Xmas and New year celebration you have always wanted,it is only a good and well calculated risk taking investment that will give you this opportunity.
Promo only apply to the 20,000, 50,000,150,000,250,000 and 600,000 bundle and do not apply to the 5,000,1.1 million and 2 million naira bundle
Promo also applies to the 100 dollar,200 dollar and 500 dollar bitcoin
With the bit coin investment you can be paid 1600 dollars on 100 dollars in just 7 days,see below
day 1 you invest 100 dollars
day 3 you are paid 400 dollars
day 4 you invest 400 dollars
days 6 you are paid 1600 dollars
Hope you are aware of the exchange rate of dollars today? here is your turn and time to shine

Yes the people have spoken,these are Testimonies from yesterday,now you can see the advantages of risk taking,NO PAIN,NO GAIN. You can only Take when you Give,that is one of the rules of Life.Hence you can only Receive when you donate. We humans have a problem of doubt when ever it comes to things like these but sometimes we have a choice to decide on exactly what we want or need. READ BELOW

Have you registered on the platform to donate? have you invested to get returns? have you registered to have more accounts and earn more? you can register with this link http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/register

If you have any complain please remember to send a mail to [email protected]

you can invest with us and then double or triple your finance,as well as refer your friends and family to earn. You are free to run multiple accounts with us and you will not be penalized with us but rather you will be Paid in full. Unstoppable Baba as we are fondly called,is the most interesting and most friendly donation platform if you understand it and know how it works. It is a platform that pays you twice all your donation in Naira and thrice your donation in Bitcoin without frowning or asking you why you put so much,even if its 2 million naira,we ensure that you get re-merged if maybe one of the people merged to pay you expires and do not pay,you can help us make this faster by always reminding us when your merge expires. We end up transferring your accrued funds into your bank account if your remerge still do not pay and you are in need of cash,provide you are due.No other donation platform does this. Remember that we are being financed by a foundation so its FREE money and we have no reason to hold back the money when you are supposed to have it. We even give out money to schools,hospitals,less privilege etc and they did not even donate,what about you who donated? The essence of donating before you receive is just to make sure you have a giving heart,as we encourage everyone to and in turn reward you with twice what you give.

We will always put smiles on faces and continue doing it. We have always kept to our words and are still keeping to it,hence you have new people joining us daily and are smiling to the bank as everyone is being paid,enjoy your money unless you have a pending donation or you are not due yet. keep the family alive as you create more accounts,invest and get paid

Feel free to ask questions via email and we will respond. Again if you are due to receive and have not been paid or if you were merged to receive and your donor did not pay,please send us a mail immediately so that you can be merged to receive payment. There is money to pay everyone and thus we have no reason to hold onto it

IF YOU ARE YET TO REGISTER OR YOU HAVE BEEN IN DOUBT,THEN HURRY NOW AND JOIN OR REGISTER MORE ACCOUNTS IF YOU WANT TO AND YOU WILL BE PAID ON ALL

Those who have been paid millions did not believe it until they donated and were paid in return. You definitely cannot be rich if you do not venture into what will make you rich.

You do not have to worry about if we can pay you your money,we have more than enough to pay you and your referrals. We are not kids in the donation business as we know what it is to handle money,so at the end of the day it is a loss to those who fail to participate as this called FREE money.

Yes you should be rolling in CASH.We need to ensure that you should be earning good money with us,we keep to our words,unstoppablefunds is here to stay and we know you will be surprised that we are still around even when all other platforms have dissapeared and are no where to be found. We did promise you that we will not disappoint you and the only regret you will have now is the fact that you did not join us early enough but it is okay as you are still on course. Yes we know how much you would have made by now but you still have an opportunity. We have now won the trust of so many people to the extent that people are now confident enough to invest 2 million naira and 1.1 million naira and like we always say,yes life is a risk but WHO NO GO,NO GO KNOW.

If you want to refer your friend and family then here is the link http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/referrals.htm.

If you want to see proofs then click http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/proofs.htm

​​​​​​​

you can register with this link http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/register to be part of it or have more accounts and earn more.

If you want to refer your friend and family then here is the link http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/referrals.htm.

You need to know that we have a name and a reputation to protect and thus you should be glad you found us as we can never go wrong,or is it possible for coca-cola or tom tom or omo or nasco to go wrong? These are names that have come to stay just like us. Somebody once asked us,why we have not packed up and ran away like others and we responded because we never planned to run away like others. Others planned to run away but we planned to enrich people. and that is our Joy. You have a tool to communicate with us 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week and that is via our friendly support or admin which is very fast- [email protected]. Make unstoppable funds your friend and partner and you will see a reason to always go to the bank daily.
Money is the only thing that a make us smile daily and give us the joy we desire ad you have access to lots and lots of it via unstoppable funds
​​​​​​​

Patrick, you will be missing out of the opportunity to earn good money if you miss this chance,if you need to see more proof of earners then click http://www.unstoppablefunds.com/proofs.htm.
Thanks
Unstoppable Funds Team