Author Posts

January 29, 2017 at 7:18 pm

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE LAST MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT AND IT MAKES ME SMILE AND FEEL SO CURIOUS ABOUT THE UPCOMING EVENT TOMMOROW.

I HOPE THAT THE PAST HAPPENINGS WOULD NOT BE THE SAME. I LEARNED THAT THE SAME HOST WILL DO THE HOSTING FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2017.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE BIG EVENT OF THE YEAR SINCE I AM A PAGEANT LOVER.

February 1, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Miss Universe contest, not an easy competition. It requires hard work, open mind, more dynamic and social attitude. While many participants compete for Miss Universe contest one only  who puts her best in the contest will be successful in winning the prestigious status.Most of the competitors appear almost equal in their beauty, energy, and other qualities required and it is almost impossible for a commoner to expect as to predict who the winner will be.

They all will have beautiful bodies, proportionate bodies, glowing eyes, shining skin, perfect legs, and an entirely proportionate figure on the whole.

Everybody may expect something and guess something but ultimately he will be surprised as soon as the final result will be announced. The spectator generally can not stick to one opinion and goes on changing his opinion as in each and every part of competition one will overturn the other and stand out first beyond the expectation of a common spectator. So, we as a common spectator can not see and judge as to who will be a winner of Miss Universe.

What actually is a deciding factor in the Beauty contest? The answer is that it  is not only the Beauty but the Beauty of the mind that decides the Winner in the Beauty contest.

Miss France, in the 2017 competition, successfully entered the top 6 in the question and answer. She could finally enter into top 3 for the final look competition.

This competition is more than a beauty contest and to be a Miss Universe one has to be cultured, well-mannered, and intelligent. The contestant spreads the message of peace, control of diseases, and health awareness.

February 4, 2017 at 8:12 am

Miss Universe France deserves the crown. She has the beauty and the brain. Though all of the 86 candidates have it.

The pageant according to the former Miss Universe is a job, so it is necessary to choice the best who can make it.

February 4, 2017 at 11:37 am

So, who was your bet during the pageant and did she win?

I never expected Ms. France to win.  I was expecting Ms. Haiti actually because she’s really beauty and brains with her beautiful face, stateusque height and intelligence.  Her answer was vey good actually, although in my opinion, Ms. France’s answer was given much favor because. it is about the concern internationally, unlike Ms. Haiti which was based in her personal experience.

That made Ms. France very deserving of the crown for Ms. Universe.

February 4, 2017 at 3:14 pm

@MA’AM DINA, HI! 🙂 ACTUALLY, MISS HAITI IS ALSO DESERVING TO WIN THE CROWN. BUT DURING THE QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR THE TOP THREE CANDIDATES, I’LL GO WITH THE ANSWER OF MISS FRANCE.

MY BET IS MISS PHILIPPINES OF COURSE, HOWEVER, SHE ONLY MADE IT TO TOP 6. I WAS THEN SATISFIED WITH THE RESULT. AT LEAST SHE DID THE BEST SHE CAN. NEVERTHELESS, MISS FRANCE WILL SURELY DO HER JOB WELL.

February 4, 2017 at 8:42 pm

As name suggested beauty and brain both require to win the contest. With the perception of miss universe means the most beautiful face of the universe. And when the brain comes with beauty….its mean common sense or IQ. So both beauty and the brain is essential for the title of Miss Universe

February 4, 2017 at 8:47 pm

@faisal, YOU SAID IT RIGHT. THEY, THE BEAUTY AND BRAIN SHOULD GO TOGETHER WHEN IT COMES TO PAGEANT. IT IS THE CANDIDATE’S ASSET THAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR. IT IS WHERE THEY BASED THEIR JUDGMENT. ALTHOUGH, WE COULD SAY THAT ALL THE CANDIDATES HAS THE BEAUTY AND BRAIN BUT OF DIFFERENT LEVELS.

February 6, 2017 at 10:04 am

Any pageant may it be local, nationwide, international and Miss universe its hard. Also beauty and brains is usually the qualities of a true beauty queen. On the other hand, I can say that beauty from within is much more of the consideration for a true queen.

As a Filipino we hoped that we will have a back to back Miss universe crown, but unfortunately we did not, on the brighter side atleast our representative got in to the top 6 among the rest.

As for the host, Steve Harvey might have made a mistake from the past I am sure he praticed well for that.

February 6, 2017 at 12:13 pm

I wasn’t able to see the entire pageant. But, I have seen the question and answer portion during lunch time. I got so interested with Ms. Haiti actually because of her poise and exotic beauty as well as her height.

Then last night at Korina Sanchez show I think , it was mentioned that the mother of his grandpa was actually a Filipina. So, that’s why she has the look of a Filipina. I also watch the swimsuit competition last night and she really is so sexy to me.

I think she will have the making also of a great model.

Maxine is also beautiful. Well, don’t we all Filipinas look beautiful? ha ha ha

February 6, 2017 at 1:21 pm

I do prefer a brainy person.A person can be beautiful for being smart.I am not so idealistic in having someone.Beauty can fade away in time and it can be sustained through the years of existence. I bow my head to beauty queens.They have the beauty and brain.Beauty is a big plus for me.

February 6, 2017 at 1:23 pm

As to the hosting of Steve Harvey, I love it. He is witty and funny and humble too to accept his mistake from the previous Miss U pageant.

From the looks of it, He was able to redeem himself from that blunder of last year.

Well, everyone commits a mistake. We just have to learn from it and make better next time and that’s what Mr. Harvey has done.

As to Maxine, she’s beautiful and intelligent, but it just happens that there are others much beautiful and intelligent than her. Anyway, we had the crown last year, so let’s just give the others the chance and this time , it’s Ms. France.