Author Posts

May 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm

The word respect is so important to all humans. Respect so you will be respected. Respect so there is no trouble in your life. And because you are a member here, meaning, you are knowledgeable of some writing ethics. Never be in hurry to post to intend to earn fast, that is wrong. You have to research first the appropriate images rather than to scout within the territory of Literacy Base.

Be sensitive. Each blog owner always makes a review on his/ her blogs to possible reply some nice comments, so it will be a slap on your face if caught posting an image, not yours!Do not put yourself to shame for people in this site will keep on fighting you in words.

Few months ago, someone stole my own shot in Cornwall park New Zealand, so I reported that person writer here, so sad, he was removed by admin. That would also happen to you if keep on stealing ready-made images here. Just a friendly advice, my dear, do some minutes labor in Pixabay photos there are free.

May 8, 2017 at 7:43 am

I have learned from @Shavkat that it is not only photos stolen from him but also his blog reported by an impostor writer here.his blogs were submitted doubly by the same person. Why is it that the site Supprt cannot detect this when they have their plaguim machine ‘ per se’?

Actually, I already reported that person, but he is still ere wandering to steal blogs from others. I hope this man will be removed, so annoying and boiled-boiling.

May 8, 2017 at 8:18 am

@lovern I really feel so stunned with these plagiarists’ behavior. Are they trying to challenge the admin? Well, I hope this issue will be resolved soon. The plagiarist is starting to flock in LB. It is becoming weirder and weirder.lol

May 8, 2017 at 8:33 am

So sad to know about those bad news. Just logged in from a week’s vacation. No internet in that island, (or I do not have mobile internet! ha ha ha); so this issue surprised me now!

I hope the admin (@Support) will take these things seriously and act immediately! It really feels bad when you see your own photos, or your own blogs being plagiarized by someone. Newbies who do not know you, like @Shavkat, will think that you were the one who plagiarized that post! So the admin should act at once before the culprit could copy/paste posts of legitimate members here.

And @lovern, I laughed once when I saw my “signature” gumamela flower with my name on it was used by another member here! I did not call my attention because online friends or members who can see it know that I own that photo! And this another form of “advertisement/promotion” for me! ha ha ha!

May 8, 2017 at 9:05 am

@Shavkat, I think these persons are not writers, they are scammers. They are impostors to this site, so sad it takes weeks or months by admin to sense this. These people are provoking the site thinking they can manage to scam/ spam for an intention to earn in an illegal way.I hope those who have done this are not Mylotters for they will surely be kicked out by sir Alex and be lambasted by numerous writers there ha!!

If someone affords to hack my blogs, sorry to tell you, your name will be spread worldwide. Better kill yourself with too much shame and regret should you want to earn some money in a wight way. There is no bad that triumphs at the end, NONE!

May 8, 2017 at 9:11 am

@acelawrites, hahaha hahaha, so funny, someone stole your photo image and your name is there? Funny man, lol, yeah that person had broadcasted more acelawrites hehe. I have not seen it with others post, in the case seen, I will lambast that [erson to shame. There are so many weird people here thinking they can cheat the site and thinking they will be paid, no matter they will never be paid.

That is true that site @support should take immediate action to that for the owner of the blog might be condemned as the plagiarist, my goodness, there are so many morons on this site.

May 8, 2017 at 9:12 am

@acelawrites I agree. I felt like I was the one done the plagiarism. I had seen my blog with another author. It seems he loves my work much. I am still tolerating the situation now.

@lovern You said it right. I am still waiting for the @support to have their actions on this issue. Once I found him in mylot, I am sorry he needs to face the consequences.

May 8, 2017 at 9:20 am

@Shavkat, if you cannot do it, let me do it, but I do not know the name, plus I am not feeling well this time, got the flu and my flu wants to fly when it hears me mad about scammers/ hackers/impostors here hahaha.

I hope it won’t happen again here for those will surely be put to shame. better mention the name here as title of your post so others will now who the culprit is on this site. What do you think?>

May 8, 2017 at 9:39 am

@lovern I had reported them. I think admin is still busy dealing with something.

My original photo was being copied by Abllo.

My blog’s content was being copied by Shady45.

Once again, I feel bad doing this. Both of you pushed me to do this.

May 8, 2017 at 9:52 am

@Shavkat, too bad, I do not know these persons, but this Abilo, it seems I have read his blog, who knows it was your photo he used in his blog image.’I am sl very sorry for that period mylotter/ LB member hacking your blog @shady45. Better report her to @Go Alex so this mylotter will be sanctioned. Maybe she likes much your blog, lots. I pity these persons.They may ask help from me to write them a blog for them, lol.

I hope this won’t happen again in this site and hoping these persons will be removed or scantioned well by @support.

May 8, 2017 at 10:00 am

@lovern I forgot one member who loves having a double entry of blogs. I am not sure if it is a glitch on the site.

Zayn Meek: Are you aware that you have a double entry of your two blogs on the site? It means you had submitted two blogs with the same topic.

May 8, 2017 at 10:29 am

This is a very bad thing and happening in all the places.

Somebody stealing the whole content of others and posting the same on some other platform and getting paid for that too.  I am sure we can’t stop the person who is doing this by personally but all the forum and website owners should check the content, I mean check for plagiarism before accepting the article. If it happens all most all the sites irrespective of the paid or nonpaid community, definitely the amount of copying content and photos as well will be greatly reduced. Some of the paid posting sites allow their members to post those copied content even though now most of the online sites especially writing sites have plagiarism checkers of their own to control the scammers.

May 8, 2017 at 10:39 am

@shavkat if one takes certain ideas from a blog, and even copies a few lines, quoting the original article or blog link, it is fine. Even at times, we do get ideas from other places.

However, directly copying someone’s content and pictures and passing as one’s own work is nothing less than Online robbery.

I would rather forego a few cents or dollar earnings and let the earnings add up slowly rather than do such a thing.

I feel the Admin ought to take a strict action against the members doing so.

The Admin ought also to bring up a post stating the clear cut terms and conditions and warn members who violate these rules.

May 8, 2017 at 3:18 pm

So disgusting, what if many had been victimized, even us. I was once a victim of photo hacking, mt own shot in Auckland Cornwall park, how nice to kick the ass of that hacker, he was revomed form hee.

May 8, 2017 at 9:00 pm

@ptrikha15 I hope that the admin can do their actions soon. It was really terrible to see this situation. They seem so proud of doing it. 🙁

@lovern I had remembered you were so furious about that concern. It was really annoying with such incident.