Author Posts

May 10, 2017 at 9:15 am

Hello, guys? How have you been? How’s your goal this time? Mine is still unfulfilled due to many circumstances, but I almost reach the minimum p.o. for this month.The unfulfilled is to make it triple hehehe. I hope there is no problem of redeeming this time. I also hope the cries of others payment not sent will be heartily sent by admin that is if worth of a pay. No one knows the real story behind the non-showing of payment.Who knows miracles happen to them. I hope and pray, so everyone will be happy here receiving the fruit of our labor. It is not easy to write blog .Because our passion is writing so we never care about hardship and laborious writing that involves heart and mind. These two must be together in writing to make our work alive and readers appreciate and get something from our work.

Whoever receives a salary first will be lucky. I hope one-time payment for all so others won’t react and feel zealous hehehehe . Are you a zealous type? No, of course for as writer we have big heart and broad mind. Those minds not broad and heart not big are those who cannot define heartaches and woes of others for they can never feel the actions they are doing like stealing photos and blogs. Have the joy writing using the capacity of your imagination and the power or your heart. Take your past as the legend of your blogs and the furure as the next episodes of your blogs to come.

Have a blessed day. Always remember : God sees us all our actions on earth. To God be the Glory.Amen to our happiess.

May 11, 2017 at 11:07 am

I get the monthly payout from the company on 6th of every month. And after that I try to manage for the rest of the online earning. I think it’s 10th to 15th here. I didn’t get paid message from LB so far. I am just waiting for others to see if they got the payment so far. That being said, getting paid be it using the job or through any other means can be really good. I wish to get more projects these days. Hopefully that works out.

May 11, 2017 at 11:54 am

No payment yet for me. Last month I was paid $13 on April 13th. For this month I will be expecting $10 only. 🙂

Hopefully we all get paid ! Any day now.

May 11, 2017 at 1:46 pm

@mahesh, I am also thinking of your two payments you expect to be sent to your PP. Let us hope for smooth pay days this time to avoid grudges, pangs and terrible sadness of people who might not be granted should there be something that went wrong. Let us just wait and see and do connect in this post to get in touched with each others update.

Fortunately, everybody will receive a pay, yes so small but so useful.

May 11, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Indeed, writing a blog might seem easy. Yet writing something with our mind and heart and with planning is quite an effort.

And one does wants to redeem the fruits of one’s labour.

Stealing blogs and pics is totally unacceptable. One can use another’s work with permission as I occasionally did on Wikinut and bubblews, and with full credits.

For images, one can always use Pixabay.

May 12, 2017 at 8:06 am

@PEEUSH TRIKHA, so true writing is laborious and it needs planning, enough time and perseverance. Others just easily copy and claim their own, oh what a shit to those cheaters, They will never prosper. They will remain poorer in manners and attitude in dealing with people, Love and respect are two important words to a better life and camaraderie.

May we all happily receive our pay.

May 13, 2017 at 9:13 am

This day is 13th of the month and no payment yet sent to pay pal.Maybe there are some who already received theirs.I will be happy for you. Let us just wait anytime this day. Do share here your happiness. I am not happy this time, my internet so slow and climate extremely hot. We had rain last night, but small rains, better than none.

I am wishing each and everyone of us a happy day. Take care everyone.

May 13, 2017 at 9:54 am

No pay day here yet, but it is pay day over on myLot.

May 13, 2017 at 12:49 pm

@michelle, yes, I also received my pay in Mylot. I hope this evening here payment is sent to our pay pal.take care everyone.

May 13, 2017 at 2:16 pm

I did not make it this time; hopefully next month when I can go over the minimum payout of $10. Anyway, I am just enjoying my time here, and payment is just a bonus! next time I can have it!

May 13, 2017 at 4:18 pm

@acelawrites, that is nice not to concentrate more on many things, rather enjoy to escape boredom and other kind of feeling. Rest assured by next month you can join the batch of redeemers.

May 13, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Let me speak plainly.

Working online is proving to be very different from struggling to earn money working online. When I worked outside the home, a regular 9 to 5, there was never once a time when I had to “wonder” if I was going to get paid. I did the work and my employers paid me as per the contracted agreement.

I find that when I sign up with online communities who clearly spell out, usually in their FAQ certain payments that will be made if you, the member, participate in the community following the rules.

You, the member, do your part and then … hope! It should not be that way. Unfortunately, that has been my experience. With some of the sites, not all of them. Some pay like clockwork, as agreed. Others don’t.

Why are we, the members, having this conversation? Because the FAQ at this site says “You will get your payment on every 10th of the upcoming month once you redeem.”  The members have expectations.

What I normally do in all of the communities is:
Follow their rules and expect payment according to the rules they prescribed.

I will either receive payment or I won’t.

Once the owners make their decision, I make my move. Should the site owners decide (whatever their reasons) NOT to pay me, I simply move on. I’m not going to argue about it. It’s a waste of my energy.

So far I have received one payout at this site. I am awaiting my second payout. It should have been received May 10th. I could even be patient and wait until June 10th.

But the bottom line is:

• There are only two possible outcomes. Either I will be paid or I won’t be paid.  If I don’t get paid, I usually leave peacefully, so it is very likely I will leave.

This is the “rule” I follow with all of the communities where I am a member. 🙂

CC: @support

May 13, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Thanks you put on a nice perspective on this. I do the same. Just was not sure about if this was the way it worked here. I assume you got paid? Because there seems to be no way to confirm which one are getting paid and which one didn’t get paid. So that’s another thing we have to look forward towards as well. I am just waiting for a day upto 15or so and then we’ll see where this takes us. I don’t trust FAQ since bubblews. Because that completely changed the way things are going around as well.

May 13, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Yes, online is like freelance, a site can go out of business at any time without notifying us. They can pay us, they don’t have to pay us, etc.

But I was not promised pay by the 10th last month either so they should update that.

If I don’t get paid within the next week, I probably will not continue.

May 14, 2017 at 1:14 am

Bubblews left a bad taste in almost everybody’s mouth.  So bad that people united to try to sue them.  Tsu social network was also a disappointment.  Many of these sites are very disappointing.  It’s the reason you don’t just devote all your time to one of them.  Because you never know when any of them will shut down.