Author Posts

May 15, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Dear @support? What went wrong? Are you sick? We are all so sad and worried about you.There are many things that come to our mind, i.e if the site is on bankruptcy, locked up by cyber hackers, or subject for closure?

We miss you here. Just send us your sweet words explaining everything and we will listen to you. Please consider us your revenue.

While it is true that there are many cheaters entering here, submitting plagiarized contents, but there are so many of us sincere and honest to you? Why didn’t you remove those plagiarizers easily ? ( Just suggesting).

Please, send us your reply.

Very sincerely yours,

@cely

May 15, 2017 at 5:20 pm

I agree with Cely… where are you Support?

May 15, 2017 at 9:00 pm

It would be nice if there is an update.

May 15, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Don’t know where to go as yet but I’m preparing to leave and find another site that will pay me.  It was nice being here while it lasted. At this point, can’t even tell if this site has been surreptitiously infected or invaded by “unseen malicious parties”.

Gonna have to change the lyrics to Michael Jackson’s song. Instead of “got me workin’ workin’ day and night” … it’s “got me re-workin’ and re-workin’ day and night.” 🙁

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  Treathyl FOX.

May 16, 2017 at 1:22 am

I can’t get a peep from the Mods

May 16, 2017 at 4:03 am

We should be updated periodically.

May 16, 2017 at 6:40 am

I think LB is dead.

May 16, 2017 at 8:05 am

I feel bad for those who never got paid. I don’t mind my loss of $10 for this month but I was expecting this happen to this site like all other sites so I never submitted more than minimum required for cashout.

May 16, 2017 at 8:17 am

I got in one payment and that was it.

May 16, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Never got paid. I am supposed to get 40$ for last two months total work. I guess it’s the end. See you later guys in any other site that pays.

May 17, 2017 at 1:35 am

I am so sad about this news! Too bad, I am about to reach $10 payout because I did not reach it last month!

The mods/@Support should speak now!

May 17, 2017 at 1:48 am

Well, maybe the mods/support are still here. I made a comment on @kaylar‘s blog regarding this site, but my comment was not “registered” and there was a note that “your comment is awaiting moderation.” I asked if we have to just leave the site and look for sites that pay, and that we need an advice from the admin/support about it.

May 17, 2017 at 2:19 am

That is remarkable… I have no idea that this is happening.  Yeah, I think LB is done.

May 17, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Hello guys? We do not know what went wrong to the site. It might have experienced cyber hacking hehehehehe or payment running hahahahaa.

May 17, 2017 at 11:56 pm

I’ve been publishing on Niume