Author Posts

July 11, 2016 at 3:51 pm

@peachpurple, I have experienced it too in one of my payment received from another site before. I was surprised to receive a payment with a deduction. I reacted for I was used to receiving 100% for my work, for my job done. Later, I realized why sometimes we received a payment with deduction. There two types of receiving a payment from the PayPal.

The first is through a personal account of the owner of the site. If it is taken from it, no deduction is made to the whole payment. But when it is paid through a merchant account, there is an equivalent rebate for the proceeds of the payment. So what else we can do? We can’t appeal to the admin of LB or it staff to course the payment through a personal account.

Now, the point is when the personal fund is already running out. The solution is the availability of merchant account may be used as an option.

July 11, 2016 at 4:01 pm

It is already the 11th and I have still no intimation. I searched everywhere even in my spam folder.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  bestwriter.

July 11, 2016 at 4:31 pm

@shaloo walia, I think you are the top earner here my dear. I salute you for being so hardworking and consistent. You deserved the best pay.There are also other like you hard earner like @peachpurple, @ruby3881, @bestwriter,@Shavkat, @nakitakona13, @grecy only she is sick this time,but I salute her being a hard working lady. Congrats guys.

July 11, 2016 at 4:42 pm

I am so jealous right now.lol Well, I hope I can have my share with such excitement. For the mean time, I am just enjoying to be here. With such payout, I am so motivated to have it at the end of this month. Great job, guys! c”,)

July 11, 2016 at 5:06 pm

There is nothing I can share here how much I redeem for I am still so far to redemption because  I am teaching in a university, lots of work, 8 subjects to teach at 48 students each subject. I do not know if I can redeem here in 2 months time $10 is not also easy to reach if there is no focus and consistency, I bet.

July 12, 2016 at 1:43 am

@bestwriter Nothing here yet, either. It’s 1:38 pm on the 11th here in BC, which makes it 1:38 am on the 12th for the site admin. I can understand not processing payments on the 10th because it was a Sunday. But it’s late now, and not looking good for the site.

This is why I turned down the offer to write a guest post about LiteracyBase for a very popular blogging advice website. The site is too young and it remains unproven. There have been too many small red flags, which begin to add up over time. And certainly, without any ads on the site, there are bound to be financial concerns if the owners don’t have some source of funding to carry the site until it becomes self-sustaining.

I am beginning to have some more serious doubts, and I must say that I’m glad I didn’t invest too much time here so far in July. I will give the site time to come through for us, but for now I choose to put my efforts into my own blogs.

July 12, 2016 at 3:41 am

@ruby3881  Still no news.  @peachpurple seems to have received hers. Some hope then we will receive too.

July 12, 2016 at 3:50 am

@cely  It is the amount of time one puts in a site that bears results. Hope you will find time atleast to reach your first 10 dollars.

July 12, 2016 at 4:24 am

@bestwriter I just checked PayPal again, and still nothing. I hope that @support will let us know what is happening with payments and when we can expect them to be made. It’s not a lot of money (I think I redeemed for $12 this time) but it’s the principle that counts. We were promised money on the 10th each month, and on the 10th we should have been paid.

July 12, 2016 at 4:31 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/bestwriter/

http://172.104.9.193/members/ruby3881/

sorry to hear that you have not received your payment yet.

Have you tried writing message to “Contact Us”?

I had my paypal address changed, informed them through “Contact Us” and got paid right on the dot.

I think they need some time to process payment since many of us are doing better than $10 now.

Or their funds are not sufficient?

Hope to hear your good news soon

July 12, 2016 at 5:13 am

dear all,

Your payments are in process, it got delayed due to the weekend and we regret for the inconvenience faced.

I have personally taken care of this. Some of the payments have been posted and remaining would be done by today.

July 12, 2016 at 5:26 am

thanks very much for taking note.

I am sure all of us will understand your situation, due to weekend.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  peachpurple.

July 12, 2016 at 7:41 am

@admin Thank you for the update. In future, if there is a delay could you possibly let us know as soon as you do? It’s much better for morale and for the reputation of the site. Thanks!

July 12, 2016 at 8:06 am

@support   Thanks. Waiting. Now I can plan to write another blog (lol)

July 12, 2016 at 8:47 am

Thanks @admin/Support I suggest you to please notify members in case of any delays/changes to keep negative feelings off. Thank you so much for the update.