Author Posts

May 9, 2016 at 5:30 am

I think you will find that it doesn’t take 1,000 words to earn 10 cents here, @peachpurple. But I also think it probably depends on the quality of the post, and not just the length.

May 9, 2016 at 9:06 am

@peachpurple I agree with @ruby3881 , it doesn’t take 1000 words to earn 10 cents. I just have one post published. It’s 924 words and I earned 12 cents for that. I am not sure how the quality is being calculated. I will try to write more posts, so I can share and invite more people to LiteracyBase. Also, it might be good to test out the pay rate, as I think many people would be interested to know the pay rate in order for them to join the site. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Actually the reason I answered several members’ comments in one comment box is some forums do not allow multiple comments one after another from the same member. So, whenever I replied, I would just use one comment box. Hopefully @support will let us know if multiple comments at a time is allowed here. Thanks.

@sunil I think writing blog posts really helped you to earn faster, am I right?

May 9, 2016 at 9:16 am

I really need to get a blog post done so that I can see what my earnings will be from that. I would like to reach $1 before next year. I need to be a little more active in here, but I have just lost some of my motivation. I love to read your posts @LeeKa as they help to get my motivation back. You have been such a big help and you are putting your all into this site and I commend you for that.  I love commenting on the forum and it is nice just like at FC since there are a lot of the same people so that helps to make it a great community.

May 9, 2016 at 10:39 am

Honestly, another set of friends I found in here that makes me want to come back to the site from time to time. I am totally discouraged by my life, not the site but from what I am reading from the message of both of you angels @kaka135 @peachpurple makes me visit the site everyday. Thank you!

On the other hand, what is the meaning of this @peachpurple

256 words = 0.0200 cents

367 words = 0.0500 cents

396 words = 0.0500 cents

it means these are the ones that you earned from your blogs?

I remember I earned 0.10 for my blog, 500+ word. I think it varies sissy and varies on the topics also?

What is the name of your blog when you checked the points, 604, 952 or something like these?

May 9, 2016 at 11:17 am

It’s hard to earn better here. This is like Mylot, so slow.

May 9, 2016 at 4:49 pm

I’m more than halfway there but I have to admit earning here is pretty easy and it quickly add to your bank, which is pretty good in my opinion.I think I should start being active in here.

May 9, 2016 at 5:18 pm

@morgoodie Actually, almost all my earnings are from forum replies, besides the 12 cents from the blog post. I can see you are active in forums sometimes. So, if you continue to reply in forums, you will reach $1 in no time. Of course, support has mentioned that we will be rewarded if we are hardworking writers (I am not sure if this refers to blogging only or forum reply as well).

I am glad I can at least motivate some people here. That’s what a community is for, isn’t it? We are here to help each other and share with each other too! 🙂

@grecy095 Thanks for the compliment. Actually this is the reason I like to participate in forums, as we are here to support each other as well. That’s the reason I still stay in mylot, even though it’s earning slow, I have some supportive friends there that always motivate me and cheer me up. Sometimes even by reading their discussions already encourage me, as some are really positive minded. 🙂

In My History, my blog post earning displayed as a number, such as 924. Hence, I guess that’s the total number of words for the post. I guess @peachpurple‘s are the same too.

@lovern I guess if we write lengthy and better quality posts, we will get to earn more here. Though I like mylot as well, I think I can earn better and faster in LB. Moreover, I haven’t really explore the benefits that come with blogging and referral signups. These two are the major tasks recommended by the site, I think.

@slayer08 Glad to here that. The more active members, I suppose we will earn more as well. 🙂

May 9, 2016 at 5:48 pm

@Ruby3881 you are probably right, I have been paid in the range of 5-10 cents for my 9 articles so far but that does not inspires me to write more blog posts whether I write good or bad. I feel @Lee Ka will reach to a cash out earliest by the look of his posts and the way she is active on this site ( I wish she was my referral .)

And this one is for @cely my new friend earning is not a problem if you know the right tricks 🙂

May 9, 2016 at 6:02 pm

@sunil I thought I am your referral. You are actually the one who inspired me to join LB. Before that I was still considering if I should join this site, because I couldn’t find much information about this online, but since you recommended it, I took your words and joined without thinking further. 😀

I am actually trying to see if I can hit $10 before end of the month, before I deliver my baby. I don’t think I will have so much time to spend online after my baby arrives, that’s why I am working hard now.

By the way, I just hit $2. I just started to write more posts and share them on social media sites, and hope these will bring me more earnings. I guess one of the advantages of blogging is that we are able to earn passive income. After we have published our posts and shared them, we might get referring visitors and signups without putting more efforts into that in future. I always like the idea of passive income. So, perhaps if I write more posts, I will be able to generate some earnings even though I am not free to come here and post daily. 🙂

May 9, 2016 at 6:10 pm

@kaka135 Oh you are about to have a baby. Best of luck and may you have a healthy baby.

Don’t stress yourself too much and take frequent breaks. It is not good to be online for long periods in this condition.

All my best wishes.

May 9, 2016 at 6:33 pm

@dawnwriter Thanks for the wishes. Actually I am busy with my software project, that’s my work, so while I am working on my project, I spend some time here as well. I am trying not to be stressed too, as my project is really rushing, but writing here makes me feel relaxed. 🙂

I am taking more naps now and also spending time with my two children, I also need to do the housework, so I think I should be fine. Thanks.

May 9, 2016 at 6:47 pm

@LeeKa  We are going to miss you when you have your baby. It is a pleasure to interact with someone who is so positive and helpful. But I wish you all the luck and will enjoy the time we have with you for now.  I am going to be here more each day so that I can see my earnings grow. I am glad that you are getting closer and closer to getting to $10 before the end of the month. I know you can do it. I had forgotten about earning passive income from visitors to our posts. So that will encourage me to write a post and see how that goes.

May 12, 2016 at 5:08 pm

I just reached my $1 here 🙂 happy to keep sharing. thanks to you guys as well. 🙂

May 12, 2016 at 5:15 pm

I am nearing 60 cents but i have decided to enjoy the site, the company and the discussions and not focus too much on earnings for the moment.

I am posting any blogs here. Too much effort for too little incentive but i am really enjoying talking to some lovely people here.

@slayer08  @morgoodie @kaka135 @peachpurple @ruby3881.

May 12, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Half way to hit my $1 , i’m not really active 🙂
But i talking with all of you is a pleasant experience and i believed that if you do something that you enjoy, the money will come by itself.

and @kaka135 congratulations and may you and the baby being healthy and happy. 🙂
Said hello to him/her from aunty haraka ^_^