Author Posts

March 20, 2017 at 1:08 am

My favorite song at the moment is Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake, it’s such a feel good song. I can’t stop dancing and singing when I listen to it. I heard it while watching the movie Trolls and had to download it straight away, I will probably be sick of it in a few weeks when I have listened to it hundreds of times.

March 21, 2017 at 1:27 am

By mentioning that song you reminded me of the Happy song.

Pharrell Williams – Happy (Official Music Video) 🙂

May 13, 2017 at 8:06 am

This is a question that I just can’t stop answering. Found another song. It’s called “Always”. This is one of the most beautiful love songs I’ve ever heard. I don’t know if this lady is a new artist, but she’s new to me. Her name is Lara Fabian. She also wrote the lyrics.  If you listen to her sing this song, you’ll fall in love!  🙂 <3

( https://youtu.be/liGNxwmYrYc )

May 13, 2017 at 9:19 am

I like mellow, rock, slow rock, metal songs, and music of Beethoven, Mozart.

June 2, 2017 at 3:28 am

wow! This thread makes me realize that I’ve been gone for a long time. Hehe! By the way, anyone here who listens to Colton Dixon songs? His songs are Christian songs and they’re pretty wonderful plus the fact that he’s good looking 😉 I love his songs supeeeerrr! His song “Never Gone” was his first song I fell in love with. Try listening to it too and share what you think about it. 🙂