Author Posts

August 25, 2016 at 11:34 am

If you wanted to practice your emotions, you can watch a touching story. As for me, I can’t bear to watch heavy dramas. I just walk away if this is the genre of the movie. I prefer watching true-to-life story movies that would inspire me and keeps on going on with positivity in my life.

August 25, 2016 at 12:16 pm

@Shavkat I wish I could find any time for these interesting activities, in fact I am too busy offline as well online which is keeping me off all extra activities for next 7 months at  least.

August 26, 2016 at 6:49 am

@sunil I also don’t have enough time for entertainment lately. However, I just watch TV series for 20 minutes before sleeping.

August 26, 2016 at 9:00 am

@Shavkat At the most what I watch is sports program that I can do while still working online. I love sports like badminton and cricket to some extent.

August 26, 2016 at 9:13 am

@Shavkat  Even I can’t see that high dramas movie. I only action, adventure, real life story, horror and suspense movie. I don’t prefer love stories more.

August 26, 2016 at 10:31 am

I love family genre movies and dramas especially the koreans, the producers and directors gave good results for their works.

You don’t see false act at all.

The family movies are so touching that shows humans do err and gain forgiveness after all.

Venegences are around but not as fierce and wild as the Taiwan movies, too much violence.

August 26, 2016 at 10:33 am

@Anand I have tried watching some of the emotional series but found them nothing but melodrama, overacting and mother-in-law and daughter-in law overly painted family feuds which has nothing to keep me sit in front of them.  

August 26, 2016 at 10:39 am

@suny  Yes that’s why I avoid them. They are too boring to bare. At least for me. May be it is depend on interest as I know few who can see them anytime. I wonder how. That’s why I said it is depend on interest. 

August 26, 2016 at 10:54 am

@Anand I know these serials are made for women who watch them and try to find out similarities in these serials comparing their own life. But I see nothing that motivates me.

August 26, 2016 at 1:43 pm

@suny  Yes nothing like motivation, but still I don’t get remote for my self when they are running. 

August 26, 2016 at 3:29 pm

@anand I can’t bear watching drama movies too. It would be nice to have inspiring movies to uplift our soul. For some occasion, I would prefer comedy-drama. It is a perfect combination genre.

August 30, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Same here i am someone who like not only to watch inspiring movies but also books. because why else would i be watching the movies if there is nothing there for me to learn. movies always have a theme to it and if it doesn’t then its better not watching it at all. like horror movies if i may ask what value do they add to any one’s life? don’t think so

August 30, 2016 at 6:06 pm

@naruto what is so good about those horror movies that you watch? i have never been a fun because i don’t see the real essense of watching them. i only feel they make you become violent because all they are teaching is life is about violence, and killing is not good it’s a sin so why watch

August 30, 2016 at 6:12 pm

I once started watching a series that was very interesting, and i loved it very much. i know many guys would say that they wouldn’t watch series, but guess what as much as my boyfriend at the time hated the idea of watching them he slowly started watching and even engaged some of his friends on how somethings happen and how to handle them, they were impressed and before i knew it they were all watching with their wives, sometimes it’s not just about the comparing of life, they do have teachings to it, if only people could take the time to watch them then they would realize that they actually make sense.

August 31, 2016 at 9:57 am

@anitah I love watching TV series. I had been watching some of these series before I sleep. It is my way of having a bedtime story.