Author Posts

June 12, 2016 at 3:53 pm

As I was researching about Orlando shooting on a certain gay club, the name of Christina Grimmie came out of Google search. My heart beats fast as it talks about her death, it maybe a hoax or something like that, so I went to YouTube to clarifies. I did type Christina Grimmie and a lot of videos about a shooting and her death came out. I broke my heart. I am not a fan of Christina but it is such a tragic when someone became a victim of shooting and died there, not only for celebrities, but even for regular people. I feel bad, though I don’t want to stick with this kind of feeling.

If you want to check this out, you can check the link, not a referral link. And you can check YouTube too.

Her shooting story reminds me of John Lennon’s death.

June 12, 2016 at 9:00 pm

Yes, this beautiful youngster has met her deadly fate same with my favorite The Beatles singer, John Lennon who was also shot by his fan. It’s a pity. šŸ™

June 13, 2016 at 8:14 am

A lot of fans cannot believe she died already but there are lots of people who witness the crime that is why they cannot deny it. For sure there are lots of fans cannot accept it but all we need is to pray for her family, relatives and fans.

June 13, 2016 at 9:27 am

It is really a tragic end for a young artist. I am not so sure what’s the reason behind. I am sure her parents are so devastated because of this. I can feel the pain they are going through right now.

June 13, 2016 at 9:38 am

@shavkat her brother fight back on the shooter so that no one will become another victim and they are both admitted to the hospital based on the comments, but Ms. Grimmie died there and yes, this is really a devastation.

June 13, 2016 at 11:30 am

@grecy095/

another unfortunate crime that had happened in the same city?

I pray for this sweet angel’s soul to rest in peace and to forgive this crazy killer for his crime.

Guns should be banned from sale to citizens.

Really, how many more innocent lives would be lost each day?

June 13, 2016 at 11:40 am

In Orlando California too, there was a shooting incident that happened involving a shooter inside a gay night club killing 50 and injuring 53 people in the scene, just after the killings of Christina Grimmie. I feel sad for this soul, it seems that their life was stole from them.

June 24, 2016 at 9:36 am

When i read the news about christina grimmie gun shot i was shocked and sad about what happened to her. Since i watch here cover titanium i became her fans. She is very talented singer and she is better than other famous singer in the hollywood. I can say she can sing better than jennifer lopez and taylor swift.

June 27, 2016 at 1:59 pm

@mazel26 yes she is very talented sis, I watched him as a finalist at The Voice and the Voice family are shock about the incident. She is very talented young artists and there are lots of things in store for her, a great future ahead but then it ended to waste because of some useless people.

October 23, 2016 at 9:27 am

Very sad Christina Grimmie died due to gun shotĀ but how it happened it is a sad news for me and my friends but a shocking news for her family, friends and relatives. She was young and talented artist and fameĀ career in the young age now her voice will store in the fans’ ears. Ā but body write here who made gun shot on her and why? Ā 

October 24, 2016 at 10:07 am

I think, It is a very sad news for her family and friends her fans are very sad all over the world I call it unnatural death a sin against Nature and crime of state, shock for parents, brothers and sisters…May God rest her souls in heaven forever. Amin

April 25, 2017 at 10:12 pm

That’s so sad, all those innocent lives were lost for nothing.