Author Posts

May 22, 2016 at 3:51 am

I love BBQ chicken wings and hot dogs.

Spread them with butter, grill them over the charcoal with sticking out the chicken wings into a skewer, looking at the fatty oil dripping off the meat.

As for veggies, I love asparagus grill and garlic.

Sprinkle the grated cheese over the asparagus, chow it down with boiled carrots, oh these veggies are heavenly!

Do you know that by the time you grill the garlic, the pungent odor disappears??

Share with me what are your favorites

I am getting hungry now !

June 16, 2016 at 3:26 am

I like what you’re cooking, peach, and well, I know a lot about eating BBQ but have usually depended mostly on others to do the cooking for me cause I grew up just a kid and the next door neighbors dad did most the cooking on the back yard grill.

I like burgers mostly but sausage links and chicken as well as hot dogs are fun as well. The idea of having veggies cooked on the grill tends to divert my attention back to watching a special show on PBS called BBQ U where this man knew his stuff. He cooked lettuce leaves, celery, onion, gosh, just about every type of veggie on earth on those grills of his.

I like garlic and have had garlic toast with my Italian spaghetti and meatballs. Asparagus is a very flavorful veggie. But mainly when we ate burgers from off the grill, we had the usual, potato salad, pickles, chips and salsa and soda pop. A very flavorful combination of smoked flavored beef and chicken along with the fun of just eating outside with the family.

June 16, 2016 at 9:11 am

@lookat/

Oh you are making me hungry again !

Yes I love burgers over the grill too, mustard, BBq sauce , toss with chopped onions and green peppers.

Grilled chicken wings are my kids favorite, a simple oyster sauce, light soy sauce and black pepper will do the job.

September 14, 2016 at 1:39 am

You are making me hungry too!  LOL

September 14, 2016 at 1:43 pm

I have tasted the chicken barbecue, and so with pork which is my favorite. I don’t know much of beef barbecue. But in our region, we have kinds of barbecue which is internals of pigs which i like most. I also like the chicken neck and head.