Author Posts

May 13, 2016 at 1:31 pm

@kaka135 I am keeping my hair long this year because I want to have it curl on the ends by December. Yes, I am addicting to braiding and I love to continue this braiding because I want to do it with my friend’s hair too.

@morgoodie there are lots of people posting handcraft at Pinterest and no wonder you are fond of it.

May 13, 2016 at 11:57 pm

@grecy095 I am sure your friends would love it when you help them braiding their hair.

Pinterest is really a good place to find lots of handwork information. The more I browse the pin boards, the more types of handwork I found, and I am really interested to learn them all, but of course I can’t make it now. But I will follow what @morgoodie suggested, write a to-learn list. 😀

May 14, 2016 at 2:15 pm

@kaka135 and there are lots of pins about braidings too. I used to save pictures coming from Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr. There are lots of ways to braid hairs and I am super interested about this.

May 14, 2016 at 6:38 pm

@grecy095 That’s good. Pinterest seems to like a treasure hunt, and there are so much treasures for us to hunt for. 😀

Perhaps you can share some of your braiding work with us too. 🙂

May 15, 2016 at 4:47 am

@kaka135 treasure hunt is a perfect term for Pinterests. I try to check every day for handwork and handcraft there and I guess the second place talented and skillful individuals are staying is on Pinterest.

June 2, 2016 at 8:03 am

I have several interest and flower arrangements is one of them. I had an exhibition a few years ago with free style and ikebana flower arrangements. I hotel bought quite a few of them.

Here’s one:

asparapgus

Here the emphasis is given to a croton which does contribute to an exquisite arrangement and you will see there are no flowers.