Author Posts

February 23, 2017 at 4:02 am

Here In Literacybase, We have always been emphasizing on Quality blog-post and articles that has something original to tell. Something that adds value to the people. But people mostly misunderstand this and take ideas from other blogs from internet and build content around it, without putting any new angle or their own experience with such particular products or services. For this we are sharing a very wonderful video from Google itself. We find it really good for our new members to educate them in this area. We hope this will help you to understand what we are expecting from you and how you become more powerful here in the world of online blogging.

Thanks – Support

Looking forward for your feedback:

February 23, 2017 at 9:59 am

Support, thank you for sharing your most valuable thoughts and recommendations.

February 23, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Thank you for sharing this video, it does help! I am always not so comfortable writing blog posts as I do not really have a clear idea how I can write a good post that is considered a quality post.

This video gives me some ideas what to write and what should not write too. I always thought SEO or evergreen posts are considered as quality posts, but I am not so familiar with. I hope I will be able to come up with some good posts soon.

February 24, 2017 at 3:04 pm

This is what i have been looking for, i got to download the video, thanks for sharing.

February 24, 2017 at 4:41 pm

A useful video. Thank you. One thing that worries me here, but is not really a criticism so much as what I hope will be a useful comment it that the blogs I read have not been edited. There are useful online places where you can check grammar and so on. I also notice the formatting is not great on some blogs. It would be nice to see the site do well and I think these would be great improvements as there ARE some interesting posts and blogs. The content is often fine and let down by these things. I do however acknowledge I am English so it probably stands out more to me and no way could I write any post in another language.