Author Posts

November 1, 2016 at 10:11 pm

There are many videos going viral at the moment showing some negativity and some people showing stupidity trying to catch attention. I am quite curious, With whatever you have seen recently about South Africa. What are your views?

November 1, 2016 at 10:42 pm

I currently have neither positive nor negative thoughts about South Africa. I really couldn’t tell you too much about the place besides that Nelson Mandela at one point was in prison there and then became president. Other than that I don’t know much. Why? What is going on there?

November 1, 2016 at 10:47 pm

My friend positivity and negativity are part of human nature and Nature. There are two laws working in the whole universe male and female, positive and negative, means in the whole universe one thing is male and the other is female, negative and positive.

Just the same category we may see in the field of brain some have positive brains and some have negative brains. These two things are in tussle with each other in every branch of life.

What the South African are doing I think negative brains are making negative things for people and country and positive people are doing positive things on earth.

This is the allegory of good and evil on earth. Always goodness conquers evil later or soon.

November 1, 2016 at 10:59 pm

My friend and fellow  EvilElf , do not worry about what the people are doing, keep in mind, if the political problem occurs in any country is a clear cut sign of corruption or injustice besides there will no issue on earth. On earth two forces work side by side positive and negative some people support positive force and some negative force, in such situation corrupt minds wanna to crush the current positive force as its result political fight starts. 

Nalsen Mandela was imprisoned because he symbolized the positive force and the government party symbolizes negative force. keep these two things in mind and raise your comments on any subject. Thanks friend.