Author Posts

November 8, 2016 at 6:07 am

Hi to all peps here. I love to write a short story, but I cannot share them here.I have to write new stories, why? simply because those stories where published in Triond, Blogjob and Wikinut. I submitted few here which are not shared to other sites I was before. All those sites, sad to say shut down.

I also thought about this site as not lasting.Just remember Bubblews. It has many writers and pays high, but so suddenly it shut down with a very shallow reason. The next site, BlogJob, it also has 2,ooo plus brilliant writers, but dad, it shut down without valid reason.The reasons that were told by the site owner to revive the site did not come true.Until now all bloggers there are hoping for nothing .

Tere are so many sites appeared no more. I hope this site stays for many years.

November 8, 2016 at 6:17 am

For me I prefer to write love stories. We have to write stories based on our experiences,unless read others love’s or life’s experiences. Most writers even the famous writer like Edgar Allan Poe,he all based his works from his experiences.

All works of Poe are part of history written in books world wide.Every English subjects like American Literature, World Literature, Poe’s works are part to study by students. His works are so rich and vivid. They all depict about life, about human struggles, love, hatred or all kinds of emotions. His works are so scholarly and sometimes students find it hard to understand, but thru teacher’s help they will.

That is why, I also based my short stories on love, hatred and all kinds of emotion because I also experience different kinds of emotions.

What about you?

November 8, 2016 at 10:23 am

You can try posting them on EliteWriters.org. I am sure they will take them. You can reach out to the owner before you decide to join to make sure. The guy’s name is Kisser and he will work with you if you tell him what is going on. There’s a guy on there named Jason and he writes stories. Some are pretty good while others making you wonder. Only thing is the site is slow earning but it does pay.

I’m not good at writing stories. I am more of a teach something to someone writer or sharing a review of things I get free. Storytelling is hard for me. I’m just not that creative.

November 8, 2016 at 11:13 am

@evilelf, Hi friend? Your idea is right, and thanks for the suggestion. You suggested me this before and sorry to forget hehehehe. I will try to open the site this evening here to know the site goes. I have a blog here a short story, try to read if you have time. I wrote them few months ago. You may like it,LOL.

By the way, what is the status now of your earning here? Are you near the threshold? I hope, me, I do try to add some before the month ends so I can have a better redemption.. As of this moment I only have $8, what about you? What is your status income here now? Let us redeem together on the same day so we will have the same date of their payment release to our pay pal.

What do you think friend? Thanks for being here. I am always ready to respond to all your shares. Take care.

November 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

@lovern I am close to having $5 but I am mostly on the forums. Maybe I should start writing more articles to help out. But my mind has been so blank on what to write. Here it is simple. It’s like talking in person. I will look for your story to read. I am sure it is great.

November 9, 2016 at 11:45 am

@evilelf, Really? Do not worry, it will reach soon to the minimum pay payout.For every interaction I made, there is extra points you will receive. Just be constant here in forum.Check each group name and write anything that comes out to your mind.Whatever you will write here, I will comment and whatever topic you will discuss, I will reply you.That is how we earn if not like to write a blog. Also, please make or write at least two paragraphs to have better points.That is what I observed, if our discussion is too short, it seems our earning does not move.Just write and write hahahaha.

I just write and write whatever I like to write about a discussion or add on to a discussion so the faster our earning would move,if slow or short discussions, it takes us months to even reach $1,promise, that is what I observed if dew words.Just do how I do reply you,LOL.

Take care friend.

December 13, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Personally I have tried writing mainly in Action Thriller or suspense genre. I once wrote a story on relationships between husband and wife which I submitted for a contest, refurbished and rewrote for Literacybase recently. I think you can also refurbish and rewrite your posts for Literacybase. For this, first jot down your work on a text editor, and then share it, rewrite it again and again.
Or you can have a base story idea, which you can write as a series.
I also write children’s stories with animal characters.
But in longer run I want to publish a longer novel.

December 13, 2016 at 4:53 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA, Hi friend? Merry Christmas and thanks for your very nice advise, very much appreciated. I also want to congratulate you for your passion in writing from Children’s literature, now novel.Go for it and find a publisher in your city to have your books published by them.Just give to them your USB for their editing from the main publishing office, then , they will be the one to process everything like publishing and selling and your will only be to receive a life time royalty fee, if you do not like them to sell for its you to do it, then you have to pa them the publication and you will make school to school or store to store to sell your books for school’s text or work text.

Why I know this , it’s because  I have published two books, but so sad, the author of the book died after and amass buyer from the University of Davao, Davao city, Philippines. I was the Editor of that book entitled : RIZAL MOST REMEMBERED HERO.

I had received a big pay of my editing and received 5% royalty too from the author. When the author died, his family, no longer gave me the royalty fee which was stipulated in the contract, so I no longer help them edit back the book for it needs second edition.They are greedy humans, so they can never approach me for a help. I told them to pay me that almost reached one million pesos out of the sold books good for 7 years.

Because of their greediness, another author came and overpowered the book I edited, and goodbye big sales of the book I once edited.

That’s all about my experience here in our place until now I cannot forget and my mind is not at ease about the cheats. Karma is upon their greed.