Author Posts

May 20, 2018 at 2:59 am

When I read the bible, I love when GOD asks questions. He doesn’t ask for himself. He already knows the answer. He asks us because he wants us to understand and get it.

1:He asked Adam, ​“Where art thou?”​ Sometimes we don’t realize where we are in life and it takes the voice of GOD to remind us.
Gen 3:9

2.He asked Moses, ​“What is that, you have in your hands?”​ Many times the very blessing we need is already in our grasp.
Exo 4:2

3.He asked Ezekiel, ​“can these bones live?”​ Sometimes you may think a situation in your life has died, But GOD is reminding you that it can live. Its not dead; Its not over!
Ezekiel​ 37:3

4.He asked Abraham, ​“Is there anything too hard for GOD?”.​ Think about that as you are going through life. I don’t care what it looks like. There is nothing too hard for GOD to do. ​Nothing is impossible with Him.​ Gen 18:14

May 21, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Wow i have never looked at this questions in the perapective that you have brought it,its very interesting. They are actually very straight forward when you read them carfully and thry make a lot of sense.

God says he has placed us in places we are today for a reason a season and a purpose. All we need to do is find out what that purpose is and move forward. He has placed in is everything that we need to prosper us but we don’t see it until we seek for wisdom from him. Wow i like this its really an eye opener.