Author Posts

November 13, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Hi guys? I a back to my beloved country. I arrived here in my homeland November 12, 2016. I left Auckland, November 11 at 7 in the evening .We had our stopover at Cairns Airport, Australia . I decided to go back home because there is less hiring of office and teaching works there. Also, I forgot my documents for application. There are many works there, but mostly for the men only. I supposed to work as strawberry picker hehehehehe, but the period of work is until December 14 only and to wait for March to pick again.

Tomorrow, I am going to report back to the university where I am teaching there Math. My family was so excited to see me. I never told them of my decision to go back home. Now that I am home, I feel the complete freedom.

Thanks for reading. I have missed you all guys.

November 13, 2016 at 10:04 pm

I am glad to see you have made it home safely. I was a little worried about you. Jobs are scarce everywhere it seems. It would be nice if we could win the lottery and didn’t have to work. Just don’t go to Saudi Arabia to work. I heard they treat Filipino people poorly there. Hopefully, with Trump as president, there will be more jobs here and you can possibly come here to apply.

November 14, 2016 at 3:41 pm

EvilElf , Hi friend? Thank you so much for your nice and inspiring words. Actually, there are many job vacancies in Auckland but usually for men to work in the warehouse, carpentry, trucks, automotive, stores,and filed works strawberry picking, vegetables picking, and flowers hehehehe. I am no expert in any of these jobs. Actually, I was attracted with strawberry picking it pays $15 NZ dollar at P35 per Ph peso, if not choose hourly pay, the other option is to be paid by bin at $28 NZ dollar per bin and the bin is not that so big, meaning if I can fill in 4 bins , I may go home hahahaha, I really wanted to try, but the problem is it ends only on December 24 for it is summer there and to resume end of March for it will be winter, LOL.

If I only have some best friends with me, we may venture this kind anyway, they wont know that I am a university professor. Hiring for teachers there commences on February. I hope I cold find an employer after having passed and published by NZ Chamber of Commerce.

It is also my long dream to enter United States, but I been denied for a US visa twice. I have the trauma now But I still long to be there.

November 14, 2016 at 4:29 pm

I arrived home on November 12 and this day, November 14, I report back to work here as a university professor at the University of Southern Philippines of Science and Technology. I am so happy for I am given teaching load. I thought there is no subject for me. Why I say so, because I been to New Zealand  as holder of a work visa,but so  sad, I cannot have all what I long to happen.

I am given 8 teaching load equivalent to 24 hours teaching weekly.I am so happy that I have now fixed teaching loads.

By the way, my family feels so happy now that I am back to my beloved home. They are overjoyed with my presence hehehehe. I hope for a better earning here. Thank you guys for reading.