Author Posts

April 29, 2017 at 5:23 am

That is very disappointing to hear. I hope the admin & support sees this and helps you further more and not leave you hanging since February!

April 29, 2017 at 8:12 am

Sorry to hear about your payment not sent to you. Try to ask @support, please use this address so inquiry won’t go astray. I believe you got problem of your redemption process. You shared it here before about your redemption that seems at fault.

Those who are no longer here, they violated some rules like submitting plagiarized contents. Others spammy blogs language used not English; others just come here to advertised webs inviting people to join in their business; others submitted articles not quality.In fact before this fast moderation, it takes 3 days to approve a blog if not approved, there is a messaged sent to writers from Support explaining the reasons of disapproval.

In your case, it is different, you have scholarly blogs, I think there is just a little misunderstanding of your payment. I guess your problem falls on the redemption method like mine before, I got error on date I ranted, but told of the error, and next month my pay arrived to my PP.

Have a nice weekend.

April 29, 2017 at 9:00 am

Yes I think it could be the time zone also like what happen to you Cely. hopefully Support will help assist him.. since they did write payment was received though he did not get it.

April 29, 2017 at 4:05 pm

@michelle, it is not easy to bear such feeling. When I have not received my payment on date, I quarreled the site ,LOS, but I asked for an apology for I did not know what happened of their re calculation that was the reason why I posted it in ML about my happiness when instead of receiving 20 dollars, I got payment of $30. I think they should also follow – up politely an successively for the site owners are also busy doing their own concern.

I hope this issue will be resolved for it is disturbing to the writers concerned so with others members here. We truly help them in many ways. There might really be a problem we do bot know.

April 29, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Very nice you apologized and accepted your mistake and then to find out you received more than you thought! That is wonderful and inspiring to read. 🙂

April 30, 2017 at 8:57 am

@michelle, hehehe that is true I asked for an apology for I ranted here without knowing the real cause, plus they did not tell me right away so that triggered me to blah blah blah, lols.At least we can learn from our experience. Experience is a very god teacher for it is where we become expert, positive and goal-oriented.On the case of Siva and happsingh, let us not lose hope for the site had promised them a pay. they must wait and stop blaming and claiming. They just ask direct to Support team.

Take care girl and have a nice date with your sweet hot.

April 30, 2017 at 9:12 am

Yes you are right! We should calm down and see their point of view (admin/support) and sometimes we could be wrong but in the outcome, you had a more pay than you expected!

April 30, 2017 at 1:10 pm

I think the site does mass payment once every month. So if you miss that payment, you have to look for payment next month. I missed payment twice because I had no email for the paypal added into my profile. So it was postponed to next month. I suggest you to wait till 12th of each month. So that last months balance may get carried over. It may not be fast to begin with but considering how it works but have patience and focus on writing in between. That should give you an idea of how to work with your payouts.

April 30, 2017 at 3:09 pm

There is a mystery and something fishy going on in LiteracyBase.  I already email the admins 2x or twice about the non-payment of my 1st redemption.

I have not recieved any reply whatsoever. I repeat I have not received no reply whatsoever. I am going to make a redemption today and this will be my second redemption although I’m not paid yet for my first redemption.

If on or before May 15, 2017, I will not recieved any payment or even 1 cent for that matter, then I have no other recourse but to leave LiteracyBase as I intimated before.

I have given the admins sufficient time and my patience is getting thin.

We do not even know the name of the creator of LiteracyBase or the names of the Administratror of Literacybase which is highly irregular and highly suspicious under the circumstances. What are they hiding?

But rest assured that anything that is happening inside Literacybase will surely be disclose in other forum in the social media. Mark my word on that.

Writing is not all about money and this is much is true—staying here in LiteracyBase is all about trust and confidence.

At this stage, I don’t have any trust and confidence to the unknown and undisclosed name of LiteracyBase creator, much less the name or names of its Administrator and I’m not expecting any payment whatsoever.

If Literacy base will not pay me for my 1st and 2nd redemption then I’ll just consider the amount owing to me by LiteracyBase as my own personal donation to whoever is the creator of this website and to whoever is the administrator of this website.

Sincerely,

Arnold Cruz

April 30, 2017 at 9:59 pm

@skysnap I also think the site along with other sites do a one day pay for all that qualified and has their PayPal address. When you added your PayPal address, did you eventually get paid?

April 30, 2017 at 10:02 pm

@arnoldcruz  The support/admin is a mystery. They did contribute in a post that @cely wrote awhile ago and was helpful in answering some questions but since then I have not seen them responding to any post.

I haven’t had a problem redeeming my first payment – do you know when you redeemed your first payment, is it due to timezone that could possibly have you miss the cut off time? You are the third member I know now that has not been paid.

May 1, 2017 at 8:43 am

Cely, can you tell me how and where to address @support?

May 1, 2017 at 8:47 am

In any case, they should give me properly reply through email. This is disgusting to see their carelessness.

May 1, 2017 at 8:59 am

so, Mr. Arnold, you are the one more person who has not been paid by the site. What happened to this? do you have any idea? I redeemed for the 1st payment and so far they have not heard me. Really surprising me. How careless are they? If I do not receive my payment this month I will make a post and share it to all other sites without any mercy. Why should we leave them? What do you say? They should have minimum manners to reply for an email.

May 1, 2017 at 9:03 am

Mr. Mahesh, I redeemed on 26-27 of February.  Even if I consider some mistake on my part in adding the PayPal mail id, I should expect the payment in the month of March. This has not happened.