Author Posts

May 3, 2017 at 6:31 pm

My Indian friend I met at Mylot, Mykites invited me to join this site named Baaglo. You may like to join, It is the same as Spare5. He was also the one who invited me to Join Spare5 but I did not join. I do not like the nature of that site.

My friend also introduced and invited me this site Baaglo, it is legit and it pays but I am not applying for I cannot anymore mange my time. I prefer to write blogs. I want to make research for substance of my blogs. Try to open this site and know its platform.If you like, try to venture. I hope I can help you earn some more through the sites I mentioned here; MOBROG, SURVEY MONKEY AND BAAGLO at baaglo.com.

Good luck to your journey, our journey.Thanks for reading, I hope you find this post beneficial to you.

May 3, 2017 at 8:46 pm

I looked at Baaglo… I don’t see $$

May 3, 2017 at 10:18 pm

I am member at Baagloo. I have found that on app it is one of the hard site to use. Also it takes a lot of time to even load it from one page to another. Also earning money is not easy. I didn’t earn a single cent. You can find many other users who are posting on such sites. But it seems like rabadaba this too has it’s set of issues. And that is another reason I don’t feel this site is good enough. I wish to use it but not much interest left for me. I may not be active there anymore.

May 4, 2017 at 12:24 pm

@kaylar , Yes true that is one reason I failed my Indian friend Birju Danak. he was the one who introduced to me that site. I opened it and feel do like for it is the same as rabadaba. Birju was also the one who invited me to join rabadaba but I still failed him I hope he did not feel bad at me for refusing his invitations severally.

May 4, 2017 at 12:28 pm

@mahesh, I see, I have not registered there but I opened that site and saw lots of complications. I am not used to that kind of business. I just want to make research and write something our from my research. The baaglo only the site can benefit the people.

At least you are not active there a hard site to earn.

May 4, 2017 at 7:06 pm

When to see the site you need to join it, that kills views.  The only people who will read are members.

May 5, 2017 at 10:48 am

@kaylar, I do not have idea about the viewers of baaglo. My friend Birju did not reply me when I asked him how much he earns in baaglo, maybe he earns there zero balance,lols.

May 5, 2017 at 5:35 pm

Whenever Birju tells you… just post… for to me it doesn’t seem enticing

May 5, 2017 at 5:44 pm

@kaylar, hahahaha do you mean to say you know Birju Danak? jejeje actually we are friends in Facebook for almost 1 year now. He is a nice guy but he feels unhappy me always refusing his invitation.I told him those sites he introduced are not my favorites. I just stick to writing here despite tiresome, but just ride on the tide while the waves are still rushing back and forth.If it does not bounce back, terrible for that means closure ,Lolls. Let us pray LB to stay with us for many yrs. That is why I am so worried every time I see here some spammy blogs for that will crumple a site. I reported to admin one writer submitting one blog of the same title and contents twice hehehe.Maybe you re,ember here before that impostor writer too very fast in discussing without sense and posting without thinking and doubling each thinking he will win the game hahaha.

Have a good evening from Phils.

May 5, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Oh, of course I don’t know him.  I’m waiting for him to tell you, and then you can tell me.

I agree with you.  I am not that ‘inspired’ to join other sites especially those I don’t know thing one about.  Too many scams.

I like LB but just like you, I am concerned about many of the same things.

I saw a post the other day; very badly written.  I don’t know how it was passed by anyone.  Then there are the ones not written in English.

There’s another blogger here who tends to copy my work and post it… same topic, nearly the same title…

May 5, 2017 at 7:53 pm

I am a baagloo member and lot of people are earning some good money there and it is based on the likes you have got for your photos and if you have more likes then I am sure you will get some good money.

Basically, your likes are counted on the basis of bacoin and 1 bacoin is equal to 0.01 pound that means 100 bacoin is equal to 1 pound. You can cash out your money by Paypal once you reached 1 pound. Some of my friends in others sites are working good there and they are paid several times.

The thing is you need to post good photos and a good number of posts to attract more viewers and you will earn the amount based on the bacoin you have. If you have more active followers for you on baagloo site definitely you will get some good number of bacoin and earn some extra cash without doing any kind of hard work. Hope I will reach my first payout by 2 or 3 days. Anybody interested in joining just reply to this comment and I will share my user id by that we both can be able to follow each other.

May 6, 2017 at 7:54 am

@ haripriya , I am so happy for you, at least there is something to add to your daily income on line. I did not apply there and will never apply for I cannot anymore manage my time. I also have myself to manage hehehe. Have a nice earning here and there.

May 6, 2017 at 7:59 am

@kaylar, me too saw that blog , but the down line of that is none -payment of that.

So bad, who is that person that tends to copy your blog? Do report it to LB @support to stop the wrong doings of other pretenders here. There are so many impostors in this site. You are right, why did their blogs pass to the point that it contains anomalous contents, well the person doing it surely suffers during the redemption time hoping they can cheat the site.

May 6, 2017 at 6:09 pm

I was very annoyed with Admin which slapped down two of my items for ‘plagairism’ when I had only written about actual events and used facts to back up my points.   I am  fed up with Admin. which can’t understand what an authority or quote is.

May 6, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I think their low cost servers and the issues with the site has made it harder. Otherwise they have a good concept. And with good content and genuine people that can help grow the site. I think it is going the same way like bubblews. Because they too had the issue with the revenue of the site. And they had this website downtime issue too. And bagloo has the same issue so in due time things will surely change. I hope that they get some funding and change things around.