Author Posts

February 12, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Hello guys/ someone sent me private message inviting me to email her/ him with the web he introduced. Why isn’t the site cannot detect bad applicants in this site? It should be better to conduct thorough investigation to the applicant. I hate people doing like this. This person might be the same person before that sent his/ her kisses hahahahaha, many were laughing sarcastically. @nedim, I am so sorry to tell you, you can never cheat me.

It is very clear the intention is fraudulent. The tone of the message means to SCAM.

February 12, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Just got her spam email; didn’t answer.

February 13, 2017 at 3:19 am

I have the same message too, why are people behaving this way?
I don’t even have that time to waste by writing for him or her.

Or probably, he’s looking forward to get people’s email and start sending scam messages.

It’s a pity we have people like that on this forum.

February 13, 2017 at 3:51 am

Yep received it too, saying they would send me attractive pictures… No thanks

February 13, 2017 at 4:19 am

Before the Internet we used to get letters from various people like this, mostly from Nigeria.  It was always ridiculous because Yard outscams Nigeria.  Now we get the idiot emails, and the moronic posts.  If I had that clowns email/IP I’d make a lot… A LOT OF TROUBLE for him/her/it

February 13, 2017 at 1:02 pm

I got the same message. But I ignored it because I just don’t like and don’t know  what she or he really wants. I do not even know if that @nedim is a she or he. Maybe that person thinks that he/she can fool everybody.

February 13, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Even I received the attractive pictures private message on Sunday to which I obviously said no thank you. I also told how noble the intention was as they were asking for the gmail admin has to look into this too. I hope they would also have received such a message.

February 13, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Hello to all of you guys at least we all knew that is a type of scam. I really wonder why that person has settled himself/ herself here. There are so many entries of scam here. let us hope we will not be scammed. Thank you so much for sharing your same experience as mice. I think one person many targets to victimize, lol.

I also did not answer that person.

February 16, 2017 at 8:10 pm

I got the same message as well, i did not answer. Its very annoying when people do this kinds of things. I second the idea that th3 suppory team should be on the look out for auch people so that th3y can spot th3m early enough. They should be stopped from disturbing the peace of those who want to work on this site.

April 1, 2017 at 2:50 am

Aha, you had been the target of that scammer! He/she could be the same Alice Pena who sent me a message here; then I discovered he/she is a scammer. Good thing I researched first before falling into his/her trap!

Maybe the admin here could not tell if someone is a scammer or not.

April 1, 2017 at 3:56 pm

@acelawrites, hahahaha better no words kiss on your lips hahahaha, That was how the spam message was delivered kissing each receiver of the spam letter. She was removed and so with this nedim hahaha, so funny folks.Yes, I read your post about that spammer wanting ti trap you , thankful of the day you discovered that scam. Tenor like that is a guarantee that spamming is all around us,

April 1, 2017 at 3:59 pm

@kaylar, yes so true, there were so many scams before in the internet from Nigeria, even Australia, Sydney, UK and more. There were almost 6 men that want to scam be in a dating site, but they never prospered.I made an on line background check and they were so famous scammer.

April 1, 2017 at 4:05 pm

@Anitah Gimase, Hi friend, at least you did not reply that spam message, me too never had replied any soam message, Message like that having anomalous contents tells a scam/ spam.They will never prosper if they scam people like us here.Those who never knew cannot possibly escape a scam, pitiful they would be.

April 1, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Yes, scams are not new… their proliferation on the ‘Net is what has given them the ability to effect thousands of people

April 2, 2017 at 8:17 am

@kaylar, they are abusing the beauty and importance of technology.They like easy money and want to rot in jail and hell. These scammers are lazy people and I suspected most of them re drug addicts. N one can do this ugly deeds if not under the influenced of illegal drugs, or influenced strongly by peer.