Author Posts

December 25, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Pixabay provides us numerous photo images. We can choose and save them in our drop box or to where you prefer to ave yours. I have so numerous images from Pixabay.Also, let us not forget to recognize the source of the images for we can never have them as ours.They had paid researchers just to produce photos worldwide of different characters and caricatures.Others just say nothing at all about the origin of the image.

Why I am suggesting this in this forum section is due to my observation. This day, December 25, I noticed that my photo image from my discussion was used by someone as his photo image of his blog. In addition, there are two blogs here also having the same image used by the bloggers, so weird, not nice to look at blogs of different titles and writers image the same. But I read the blog of the first user and after few hours saw the blog of the other with the same image,lol. Now I see these these two blogs standout with the same photo image. It will be better for the bloggers to get ready with different images so when time comes you need them, choose the one that is hard to copy by other.Meaning so impossible to have the same image with another writer. That is my point.

If you are only present this day, you will visibly see two blogs with the same image. What can you say?