Author Posts

April 7, 2017 at 9:05 am

@siva, sorry too to hear your agony of your slow internet and happy to know the solutions you had incurred . I am glad your interest got back . That is also what I am doing to write in word pad my topics and copy and paste them here for a submission.

Actually, my internet now is fast. I went to Globe internet provider and they just replaced the sim of my wi fi. I am so happy now.The modem was also replaced,happy now.

April 9, 2017 at 2:16 pm

@cely, Yes I’m trying to draft all you suggested which I still remember. thanks anyways.  And yes, sometimes I also suffer from slow connection of the site most specially when it comes to the near end of the month which is the “paying month” for bills. One thing is that I’m planning to change my PC to laptop because sometimes we suffer black out here in our area and desktop needs to be connected always on the electric. I hope I can produce some money to buy a one for me.

April 9, 2017 at 6:12 pm

@Tita, that is nice you start to draft some blogs of your interest.It must be original about your life, your family, love life, friends, neighbors , work, children and more so that you can redeem end of this month. Try to write at least 2 long blogs daily you will surely end triple.Congrats, take care.

April 9, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Thank You for the advice.. hopefully I could do what you suggested. I really needed some extra money for my family.

April 9, 2017 at 7:25 pm

@Tita, That is nice, we work hard and no complain no matter hard because of love of family. It should always be family first. You could still catch up for redemption date is still far. 2 long blogs daily can earn you $1 for some hours only.I spend 2 hours plus here submitting a blog or blogs it depends and discussing some in forum. I advise you to write longer discussions to earn better. Also comment in blogs for there is better income too almost $20 cents, at least than doing nothing.